Anton Antipov 2010

rleep

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Overdeveloped? nope, he's just not a skinny little boy anymore. To me, he's hotter than ever. thanks for sharing!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't think he's over developed at all but, the last pic looks as if hes forgotten to stuff his drawers before the camera clicked!

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Attachments

m4mfun510

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Attractive man, nice bod, probably one of the best chests on a man that I've seen in a while (for my taste), great all around package.

Would like to see more body hair and less hairlessness.

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I vote for the recent photo shoot--a hunk. However, get rid of the Undergear boxers and get him back in the slip-ons to see the bulge...growl! Or, hell, just nude with no coy hand covering the meat!

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are a lot of photos AT DMK Designs, but I couldn't save any in my computer. Anybody knows how?

Yes Anton was in "Perfect Shape" everywhere :tongue: for that DMK shoot.

You need a "Screengrabber" to get the pics. I use the one listed here, you need a basic photo-shop to remove the parts of the resulting image which you don't require, otherwise it works well. See attached (my image is larger than the conversion by this forum).

Free Software Utilities - No Nonsense Software

Attachments

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't get me wrong I am a great admirer of Anton...however I think he was more toned and looks hotter in these two pics I attach here...

I wouldn't say that. In those pics, he's a slim teen who's dieting (and probably taking diuretics for the photo shoot). In the later pics, he's a real guy, with a real bod that's unbelievably hot. The earlier pics, those show a brief, transient state that time and water consumption are guaranteed to erase.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't say that. In those pics, he's a slim teen who's dieting (and probably taking diuretics for the photo shoot). In the later pics, he's a real guy, with a real bod that's unbelievably hot. The earlier pics, those show a brief, transient state that time and water consumption are guaranteed to erase.

Hardly a "slim teen" Joe... In the pics you are referring to Anton was 26 years old and they were only taken a few months ago. The "heavier" pics were taken just a few months later. Besides I was talking of his look "for the moment" it may have only been transitional, but remains the look I prefer.:smile:

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cool, I remember this dude from years ago from a weightlifting website we were both on. We had emailed each other a few times as we were both lean hardgainers in NYC just starting to try add muscle mass, though he was already very ripped, incredible abs. Since then looks like he's garnered quite the following with his modelling work, gotten much more muscular...still one very hot dude.

I dont' think he looks overdeveloped in those pics. He could have been in a bulk phase which I remember he does during winter (and which I'm trying this winter too for a 2nd time). He's got an awesome big chest and shoulders, wish I had those genes, lol.