Anton Harden Aka Migo Monster

Jaygatsby777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what happened? she looks like she's having a good time. what's the issue?
Apparently in a follow up scene Anton choked her without her consent and wouldn't stop when she said no. Looks like Anton is going to become Louie Smalls 2.0. He's a former homeless guy so he's probably a little crazy.

Reactions: Hero50

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently in a follow up scene Anton choked her without her consent and wouldn't stop when she said no. Looks like Anton is going to become Louie Smalls 2.0. He's a former homeless guy so he's probably a little crazy.
interesting. im curious how quickly this will play out or evolve?

it seems you can now add him to the heap of guys who can't stay in line. Julio Gomez, etc...

i'm curious, couldnt he just do Onlyfans now...?

I'm curious if they try to cancel him from Onlyfans?

who knows maybe ill see Anton back on the streets in LA soon? At least he knows that kind of survival.

I wonder if he invested wisely into mutual and index funds and an IRA while he had a successful run?

Reactions: Jaygatsby777

Jaygatsby777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it seems you can now add him to the heap of guys who can't stay in line. Julio Gomez, etc...

who knows maybe ill see Anton back on the streets in LA soon? At least he knows that kind of survival.

I wonder if he invested wisely into mutual and index funds and an IRA while he had a successful run?
Honestly blacked needs to do better background checks on their performers. Anton, Louie Smalls, julio gomez, etc.

Jaygatsby777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LuLu Chu and other girls have had trouble with Anton being rough, abusive, and crossing boundaries.

Reactions: longstroke7

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He’s gonna make money regardless. He’ll just go to another site. Many men will pay to attempt to handle him. :joy::joy:
let's see! when the mob gets their mind made up, they're a dog with a bone.

it's interesting to see the victimized women trying to take on the oppressed african american. i wonder who will win the race for victimhood??!