Antonio Chivara

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although I'm not a regular viewer of Desparate Housewives I did watch it on Sunday last. Did anyone else happen to see ol' Carlos in the towel or after he banged Gabrielle? Damnit!
I told my partner that I would do him with absolutely no questions asked... I think he might even be able to fart on my nose! lol

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Antonio is a hunk. Is farting on your lover's nose a new sex ritual in Arkansas? If so, when did you begin to enjoy this? Really scary stuff.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, Antonio is a hunk. Is farting on your lover's nose a new sex ritual in Arkansas? If so, when did you begin to enjoy this? Really scary stuff.

No. It's kinda like walking barefoot through broken glass to get a taste if his dick!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Antonio ain't going to get near your nose unless you spell his surname right.
Chavira.
Just trying to help, Arktrucker.
Oh, BTW: Yup, he's a hunk, that one is.

Thanks for the correction... now.. lets see... I got the name spelled right... Where is he????? lol

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i liked him the night he was bent over in the frig wearing boxers getting something to drink.......woooooooffffffffffffff

collarpoppin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I took this screen cap from last nights episode. It's not the best but there's definitely some outline there, and from what it looks like, Antonio has nothing to be worried about downstairs.

4igmsu8.png