Antonio Sabato Jr

JOEMUSCLE

Just Browsing
Media
The posted pics are far more satisfying than the movie itself. The dick shot in the film goes by very quickly, blink and you'll miss it. I wouldn't waste my money on the DVD. These pics will bring you far more pleasure than the movie which is really not very good. I saw it at a GLBT film festival and the audience reaction was mixed to negative.

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
It was hard to tell in the photos, but it looked like he might be cut in a couple of the photos. Looked like you could see his head and maybe a scar up the shaft.

So, does anyone know? I've heard he's uncut, but he could've changed that...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by JOEMUSCLE@Sep 24 2005, 09:33 AM
The posted pics are far more satisfying than the movie itself. The dick shot in the film goes by very quickly, blink and you'll miss it. I wouldn't waste my money on the DVD. These pics will bring you far more pleasure than the movie which is really not very good. I saw it at a GLBT film festival and the audience reaction was mixed to negative.
[post=346138]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree completely. Those pics are great but much better than the film!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by JOEMUSCLE@Sep 24 2005, 02:33 PM
[post=346138]Quoted post[/post]​
So true, the pictures give time for longer inspection, JOEMUSCLE, but I enjoyed the total film enough to see it several times. I agree with CUBE re. the sexiness of the lead and we get to see lots of clothes removal from him.

Luke

dakota21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey - im not even sure if i have spelt it correct. But DAMN hes hot! any pics at all of what hes packing! i wouldnt really care what size it is - id hit it in a heart beat - but still curious!
or tell me what you guys think.

Attachments