Antonio Sabato Jr

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That picture of Antonio is from a movie in which he played an Air Force officer. He was getting out of bed with his male lover. In one scene it showed them having sex but the positioning was all wrong from him to have actually penetrated him.

I think Antonio is one hot guy and I do like watching his movies where his character is bi sexual.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
about Antonio:Antonio Sabato Jr. -- pictures, picture, pics, images, gallery, info, bio, gossip, shirtless, photos
  • After joining the daytime drama GENERAL HOSPITAL in the spring of 1992, he was nominated as Hottest Male and Outstanding Newcomer by Soap Opera Digest.
  • Antonio left GENERAL HOSPITAL at the height of his popularity and signed on to Steven Spielberg's prime-time drama EARTH 2.
  • He is an experienced horseman, loves music, and is fluent in Italian, Spanish, and English.
  • He lives in Los Angeles and became a United States citizen in November 1996.
  • It was Antonio's performance in FOX TV's IF LOOKS COULD KILL that caught the attention of Calvin Klein. Antonio signed on as CK's underwear spokesmodel, resulting in the most successful campaign in the designer's history.
  • Not wanting to jump into the commitment of another full-time series, Antonio joined the cast of Melrose Place for a six episode run as Amanda's [Heather Locklear] abusive ex-husband.
  • Has a hidden tattoo on his lower back. It is a yellow moon with a black batman symbol on top of it.
  • Has birthmark at the bottom of his right peck and his right arm it's like a watermark birthmark.
  • Was in Janet Jackson video Love Will Never Do Without You (1992)
  • Favorite color: Black
  • Favorite cartoons: Batman and X-men
  • Favorite rides: Mercedes-Benz and Harley-Davidson
  • The Djimon Hounsou of AMISTAD was featured in the same Janet Jackson video as Sabato
  • Was voted one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1993
  • The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield is his favorite book

Reactions: SteveP9286

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't know how I managed to click on antonio and not realize it, lol. In his defense though he certainly got that latin look though.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: hi did anyone catch antonio on circus of the stars the others nite or tivo it. WOW hot and shirtless in the opening of the show in very tight circus tight's! GREAT BULGE!!! ANYBODY GOT A PIC IT WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS... :_)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this week was not doing it for me much, I like the fire act Ithink most of all. Antonio was slutting himself off on this circus bitch, It's another Derrick/Shannon romance,YUK.

thanks to the ever amazing JasonDawg for bumpimg the thread, honey next avatar give us a smile. You look like you just caught the dog eating your stash!

Last edited: