Antother Shooting rampage...two days in a row.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ORLANDO, Florida — Two people were killed and six hurt Friday in the second mass shooting in the United States in as many days, with police still hunting the gunman in Orlando, Florida, emergency officials said.

AFP: US reels from second shooting rampage

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In age of materalism, self-absorbance, horrible greed and jealously, undetected mental illnesses, and easy access to firearms, I'm not surprised.

Sadly it's more of the bolded ones than even the last. Everyone in a country full of happier people can have a gun, and few murders will happen.

We need to start fixing the root of the problem. Gun ban advocates fail to notice that people will still die just the same if everyone's psychotic, they'll just make homemade bombs or stab people to death.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sadly it's more of the bolded ones than even the last. Everyone in a country full of happier people can have a gun, and few murders will happen.

We need to start fixing the root of the problem. Gun ban advocates fail to notice that people will still die just the same if everyone's psychotic, they'll just make homemade bombs or stab people to death.

It's not the root of the problem, but it just adds to the fire. We're beyond fixing the "root" of the problem, anyways.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just waiting for the US to turn into a complete warzone. Left vs Right, Racists, crazy folk, abortion vs anti-abortion, sports fans, racists and bigots, on and on.

I could forsee a day when fighting breaks out on a big scale. It probably won't happen, but I could see it.

Frankly I hope for zombies, then I can murder without that annoying little conscience telling me it's wrong.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I sort of agree with this, actually. The pro-gun people I don't like are the "Bubbas" that I've known, but you can have a gun and not go crazy with it.

But definitely, fixing the root of the problem would help tremendously. Unfortunately, that will be very hard to do, because things like racism and greed are so entrenched. We could do better at diagnosing mental illnesses though.

I'm just waiting for the US to turn into a complete warzone. Left vs Right, Racists, crazy folk, abortion vs anti-abortion, sports fans, racists and bigots, on and on.

I could forsee a day when fighting breaks out on a big scale. It probably won't happen, but I could see it.

Frankly I hope for zombies, then I can murder without that annoying little conscience telling me it's wrong.

Yeah, it seems that way. I even refrain a lot from talking about politics because of the hostility directed at people who disagree (Well, and personally, I just don't want that hostility directed at ME!)

Sports fans? :biggrin1: Yes, actually violence has been known to happen as a result of sports rivalries (often more by the fans than by the athletes themselves). I like sports as much as the next person but I'm not going to attack a fan of an opposing team or anything. :biggrin1: (I might have to move to their city someday myself!)