Antwone Fisher Movie: Bulge on extra

Moses5

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone see Antwone Fisher the movie? There is a scene where Antwone is brought into Dezel Washington's office while being strongarmed by two officers. One of the officers to the left, obviously an extra in the movie, has a enourmous bulge going down his leg. Has anyone seen this. It's at the beginning of the movie. It's really amazing.

Moses5

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, when you see his bulge you'll be a believer, it's enormous. It happens when they barge into Denzel's office. There is some dialogue and the guys salute and then leave shortly after....if I remeber correctly. I don't see how anyone could not have been bug eyed when this guy walked around the set with that mass.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Heh. I remember that. I also remember thinking why dont we get to see many men like that on the streets. It came shortly after a gang shower scene maybe ten minutes into the movie. Good call. That flick is old though, maybe 02 or 03.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Caliman said:
Heh. I remember that. I also remember thinking why dont we get to see many men like that on the streets. It came shortly after a gang shower scene maybe ten minutes into the movie. Good call. That flick is old though, maybe 02 or 03.

Dude, 02 is not old, that was less than ten years ago.:rolleyes:

After talking this scene up I have to see it now.:cool:

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Uh huh. That is the one. I wouldnt go out and get the movie just for it, but if you happen to see it in someones library, then go for it. It is really obvious.

Moses5

Just Browsing
Media
That's the scene. The pic shows his cock but the movie scene shows more- his huge softball size balls. Yes, it's the guy on the left. This guy should be posting on this site.

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw Antwone Fisher and I was amazed when I saw that scene - that extra's bulge is obscenely big in his white army pants! You can so clearly make out a huge dick and great big balls straining against the leg of his pants. There's no doubting that it is his meat, I mean it's not one of those baskets where it could conceivably be a fold in the pants. It is distractingly obvious and very sexy.