Anus feel different after rough sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by free2jump4u, Sep 4, 2008.

1. free2jump4u

free2jump4u Member

I have this buddy that on occassion we have sex (lots of denial in this set up, by the way). He has a big dick - like 7.5-8 inches and 5 around - and we have had sex in the past both giving and receiving. But once time I let him put it up my butt and he wanted to go fast and stick it in deeply, but it started hurting a little!

After we were done, I had pain in the fleshy part between my anus and my balls and like there had been a tiny tear (no blood!), and it just felt sore for a few days. The scary part was that for the longest time I felt that my anus was "wet" or "sweaty". Since it was a new sensation I would often do to the bathroom just to wipe - it rarely was anything other than slight moisture. I also get the sensation that sometimes I don't clean well - and I have to make a pit stop to check. It is never anything more than insignificant amounts of anything. Mostly I feel uncomfortable, like I am sitting squarely on my anus when I sit for long periods of time.

Thank goodness the feeling is almost all but gone - but this freaked me out completely and I stopped having anal with him.

Any similar stories or situations?

I am worried that I might have hurt my anus. Not to scare anyone from enjoying, but be careful!

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think you know the answer to your red ass problem.....lots of lube may help in future...friction from fast action whether it is anal/vaginal/oral...we are just flesh and blood...take care in future...good luck....might i suggest getting tested..

3. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    I suggest you go slow with a big cock. Tearing is bound to happen; but, it will heal. Reference "Rosebud Work" described by some aggressive bottom guys - it's nothing more than scar tissue. If you want a big cock up your ass then do it intelligently and you will be one happy man without more than what I like to call a case of HB (Happy Butt).

4. Shelby

Gold Member

I've seen that shit on the internet where the asshole stays open after the cock comes out. I always wondered if that could become permanent and if it did would you have to wear some kind of anal tampon or something or would the turds just fall out of your ass?

5. rover86

rover86 New Member

sounds like my weeknights...

Draft saved Draft deleted