Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess anything is possible but not probable. If you’re speaking of yourself consider the waste that passes through the anus. I’ve seen toys narrower than a finger so I find it difficult to understand how nothing will fit.
It’s a matter of time and patience. Use more lube than you think. Go slowly. Be patient. Have a good partner to help you along. Take your time. Have fun. Don’t stress.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it possible that an anus is generally too tight for anal penetration ?

also for average tools ?​

I have addressed this elsewhere but unless you are (or your patient has) a genetic anomaly which will require surgery to correct, the tightness is not related to anything physical but mental.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If your anus "too tight" for even a finger or smaller tools, that's more an issue in your head than your ass. OKCLane has it right, it's about going slowly and being patient because physically your anus should easily pass things out that are comparable in size to what you're trying to put in. This means it's more about psychology and relaxation in the moment.

Just use lots of lube, start with reasonable sized toys -- and make sure they're "safe" toys made of metal or silicone, not those jelly-type plastics which usually shed dangerous chemicals (remember: if it smells strongly like plastic, that's because it's leaching chemicals). Go slowly. When you are trying to use a larger toy, set the expectation for yourself that you won't get it completely in the first 2 or 3 times you try. You're just stretching and testing. Don't force it. A toy should slide in easily; if not, you're going to fast.

Fun fact: people who engage in fisting don't have any trouble maintaining continence, and find that after even just a few months after stopping the practice, they start tightening back up noticeably. (Maybe not returning to original size... but certainly tighter than their max size.) So don't worry that some stretching is going to harm you, you'll never lose control of your bowels from anal play -- the only harm is going too fast.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it possible that an anus is generally too tight for anal penetration ?

also for average tools ?​

When most people say they are too tight, it usually means they just need to spend more time gradually increasing the girth of what they are inserting.

Over time, you get better relaxing more quickly.

A good place to practice is in the shower. Start with one well lubed finger, pausing but not withdrawing when your sphincter spasms. Then move on to two then three fingers.

A good trick is to clench your hole for 5 seconds then relax. As you relax, your finger will slide in deeper then stop when you feel a spasm, don't pull out, just hold still. Then repeat.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A good trick is to clench your hole for 5 seconds then relax. As you relax, your finger will slide in deeper then stop when you feel a spasm, don't pull out, just hold still. Then repeat.

Another trick is that, provided you've cleaned out everything, when it's going in you bear down and push out. That causes things to relax and open wider for a moment.

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i use to thing the same thing, until time i got fucked hard by a nice size cock biggest i dared to try and after that its been amazing.

The diameter of the penis and its hardness were sufficient to cue the sphincter to surrender. Each person has an optimal size and length for their anatomy, and when it is right, the fuck is easy and fun.

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess anything is possible but not probable. If you’re speaking of yourself consider the waste that passes through the anus. I’ve seen toys narrower than a finger so I find it difficult to understand how nothing will fit.
It’s a matter of time and patience. Use more lube than you think. Go slowly. Be patient. Have a good partner to help you along. Take your time. Have fun. Don’t stress.

OKCLane, Amen!!

Reactions: OKCLane