Anxiety over large penises

TheExcalibur

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many guys here have had a woman (either initially or totally) refuse to have sex with them because they were frightened by the size of their penis?

How did you manage to diffuse this? Did you warn women ahead of time that you were big?

B

BRiCC_FLAiR

I've also been refused. I don't have many one night stands, so usually I get a chance down the road to convince them to try if I keep in touch.

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One gf I had. 1st time we tried to fuck she was in excruciating pain the entire time but told me to keep going and tried to be a trooper. Buuuut... she started crying.. I couldn't keep it up because of that. She was in pain for about an hour afterwards. I was banished to blowjobs, pussy eating, and titty fucking for the rest of that relationship.

Reactions: find83

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I've been refused by a lot girls, tried the warning thing, it doesn't work most just though I was arrogant or lying until I dropped my pants and they still said No. Luckily I had a couple of girlfriends that decided to try.

suiseki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One gf I had. 1st time we tried to fuck she was in excruciating pain the entire time but told me to keep going and tried to be a trooper. Buuuut... she started crying.. I couldn't keep it up because of that. She was in pain for about an hour afterwards. I was banished to blowjobs, pussy eating, and titty fucking for the rest of that relationship.

Impressive cock!!

Reactions: wizard1