Any 18+ in NYC into mild-to-heavy kink?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by orgasmcontroller, Apr 20, 2007.

1. orgasmcontroller

orgasmcontroller New Member

Albums:
    I give great pleasure to men, but on MY terms -- & my terms include bondage & cum-control.

You'll start off in tight jeans or shorts, then strip -- giving me a show until you're down to just a jockstrap.

I'll have you exercise to build a sweat. Maybe I'll paddle your ass to get it warmed up.

Next, I'll tie you spread-eagled, get you hard, & keep you that way -- stroke, suck, tease you to the edge of cumming, then stop.

I'll do this over & over until you BEG to cum. If I think the begging's sincere, you cum. If not, I'll keep it up until you learn to beg the way I like.

I'm into light-to-heavy S&M. I prefer heavier activities, but can adjust to your level. It's even fine if you're only into bondage, but not S&M, as long as you know how to follow orders & want your body used as a toy for my amusement.

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SEX OR TO BE SERVICED DURING CASUAL HOOK-UPS... at least not initially. I just want hot bondage sessions.

My full profile: Profile of orgasmcontroller

email: orgasmcontroller@yahoo.com

2. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    This should be in personal ads, not in young and hung. Right?

Draft saved Draft deleted