Any 80s movies with hot guys you have or still keep today?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I remember correctly, the kid in Summer School that was working nights as a male stripper was Ken Olandt... [he] showed quite a bulge...

Found a few of the stripper scene if that helps.

Thanks, guys.

Oh god, oh god...I just looked up Summer School on imdb. It was made 21 years ago. Ken Olandt is 50 years old now...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's 50? Damn. :eek: Back then, he did had a great ass and a body to die for...:rolleyes:You could have done some naughty things to Ken. I know a few tricks.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matthew Broderick! I think he was the hottest with no close second choice (although I admit there were a few others I would have done also)!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liked Marc Singer in If You Could See What I Hear. There are some really erotic scenes of him. A handsome blind man who is a singer-songwriter.

As I recall (unless I'm thinking of a different film of his), in several scenes he wore shorts which showed off his very nicel legs. Kinda like the "In Training" pic on his Web page.

Marc Singer: Beastmaster images

Here are some more pics of Marc, including several of him in a speedo. He turned 60 back in January.

FAVORITE HUNKS & OTHER THINGS: Favorite Birthday Boy #3 Jan 29th Marc Singer

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomas26

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I recall (unless I'm thinking of a different film of his), in several scenes he wore shorts which showed off his very nicel legs. Kinda like the "In Training" pic on his Web page.

Marc Singer: Beastmaster images

Here are some more pics of Marc, including several of him in a speedo. He turned 60 back in January.

FAVORITE HUNKS & OTHER THINGS: Favorite Birthday Boy #3 Jan 29th Marc Singer

Ahhh when I was a kid I used to drool over Marc Singer on tv. Much like Rex Smith.....

Reactions: Tomas26

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Didn't we all, HellsKitchenmanNYC? Didn't we all?

:rolleyes:But was Ricky Schrodder bulking up in Andromeda Strain or was that just my immagination?:tongue:

I think that Baio pic is from 1987, I believe. Judging from the directing debut he was doing on certain shows like Charles In Charge, Out of This World, etc. Definitely late 1987-early 1988. I know Baio did not age well, but somewhere deep inside I still want to do him still. :tongue: Sue me, he is half my age, too. Though Ricky wouldn't be a bad choice in the threesome...me, Scott, & Ricky....mmmm.

Well, anyway, great avatar, HellsKitchenmanNYC!

Last edited:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Didn't we all, HellsKitchenmanNYC? Didn't we all?

:rolleyes:But was Ricky Schrodder bulking up in Andromeda Strain or was that just my immagination?:tongue:

I think that Baio pic is from 1987, I believe. Judging from the directing debut he was doing on certain shows like Charles In Charge, Out of This World, etc. Definitely late 1987-early 1988. I know Baio did not age well, but somewhere deep inside I still want to do him still. :tongue: Sue me, he is half my age, too. Though Ricky wouldn't be a bad choice in the threesome...me, Scott, & Ricky....mmmm.

Well, anyway, great avatar, HellsKitchenmanNYC!

Marc Singer never did anything for me; you guys can have that one!

And Scott Baio is half your age? I thought he was mid-forties like me, are you saying you are …gasp … 90!