Any advice any one?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by castheman, Sep 11, 2006.

1. castheman

castheman Active Member

Albums:
    I am finding it hard to have sex with my girlfriend we been going out for 2 years the sex is great but i am finding it hard to get all of my cock inside her
    i am 9 inch just wanting to know if theres any advice people can give me?

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Try different positions and make sure to communicate with her. She might be able to relax or move in such a way to allow you to pentrate her completely. Most concerns like yours are solved rather easily by the aforementioned methods.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

After two years of trying I should think that you've probably gotten as much in there as you ever will.

I was married for 20 years and, although I have 'only' an 8 incher, I never really found a position where I was able to push my pubes against hers so I just accepted the idea that I'd never get all the way in there.

You will, too.

4. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry dude, its probably not going to happen. Out of the 15 or so women I have been with only one could bump & grind and take me balls deep, and she was able to take it all after just a little warm up. She was a tall curvy women, a lot of people on this site seem to disagree but larger women seem to have a easier time accommodating a large penis,at least thats been my experience anyway.

Try having her lay on you, with her back to your chest, If you are as big as you say you are shes gonna love it trust me:biggrin1: .

Draft saved Draft deleted