Any Advice For A Beginner?

Charlespid

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there, a very skinny guy with a belly, and I just started gym, im just following an app but i would like to get some advices from experienced guys, on what to eat, what to do, how is better, or faster, everything you wanted to hear when you just started, thank you!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are no quick get fit techniques. Although being a beginner you will see a quicker growth in muscle, if you are persistent and go 6 days a week.

If you are trying to burn belly fat you'll need a caloric deficit. Drink lots of water. Eat lots of protein.

Lift weights and mix in some cardio. Some people work only one muscle group a day. Personally I do a full body workout 4 - 6 days a week.

As @twoton said it's a lifetime commitment. You'll need to be committed to going regularly. It becomes a lifestyle.

You can find workout routines on men's health.com or muscle and fitness. Get in there and take progress pics to help you track your progress. Good luck.

Reactions: twoton

Fotographer001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi there, a very skinny guy with a belly, and I just started gym, im just following an app but i would like to get some advices from experienced guys, on what to eat, what to do, how is better, or faster, everything you wanted to hear when you just started, thank you!

How is it going? @Carlosdvzx