Any Advice For A Beginner?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding' started by Carlosdvzx, Nov 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Carlosdvzx

Carlosdvzx New Member

Hi there, a very skinny guy with a belly, and I just started gym, im just following an app but i would like to get some advices from experienced guys, on what to eat, what to do, how is better, or faster, everything you wanted to hear when you just started, thank you!

Gj816 likes this.
  2. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Focus on long term life long commitment. Start from there.

Gj816 likes this.
  3. Gj816

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are no quick get fit techniques. Although being a beginner you will see a quicker growth in muscle, if you are persistent and go 6 days a week.

If you are trying to burn belly fat you'll need a caloric deficit. Drink lots of water. Eat lots of protein.

Lift weights and mix in some cardio. Some people work only one muscle group a day. Personally I do a full body workout 4 - 6 days a week.

As @twoton said it's a lifetime commitment. You'll need to be committed to going regularly. It becomes a lifestyle.

You can find workout routines on men's health.com or muscle and fitness. Get in there and take progress pics to help you track your progress. Good luck.

twoton likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice