Any Advice For A Newly Circumcised Guy?

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I recently had a circumcision, entirely for medical reasons on the recommendation of my Urologist, would not have had it done if it could have been avoided, but it is what it is.

So I'm recovering now (which is taking longer than I was lead to expect :mad:, but it's getting there) and am assuming that, once fully recovered I just go back to doing things the way I did before.

Does anyone who's been circumcised as an adult have any tips about things I should be doing differently now I'm cut, as with regards to clothing, sex, self care, anything really?

As you can probably guess, this is one of those adjustments you don't expect to be having to make at 40 years of age, so any tips would be much appreciated!

Reactions: japetty and krumpi

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No tips really, I was circumcised at 29 YO and never noticed much difference. It is as you say after recovery You just go back to doing things the way you did before your circumcision. Don't know if your Physician used stitches or the glue, Hopefully the glue as it leaves a cleaner scar. Good luck and hope all works out for you the way you expected.

mungoose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Japetty says, no real change. I found it took a while to be able to wear loose boxers as my knob was quite sensitive, also when drying myself after a shower etc. I took the stitches out within a few days as I’d heard that leaving them in too long would lead to scarring. Mine was done for medical reasons too.

Reactions: krumpi

hoodie6789

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congratulations on your circumcision. I got circumcised 12 months ago for purely personal reasons, not medical related. Mine was done using self dissolving stitches and took around 6 -7 weeks to full healing. I found nothing really changed much. I didn't take long to getting use to having a bare head at all. Absolutely love being circumcised...

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No recommendations but I couldn't walk for a year after I was circumcised. Just sayin.

No really, I'd follow the after care instructions and call the Dr. if I had any questions.
LOL! Could not walk for a year? Dude, I walked out of his office the day of my circumcision.

Reactions: Gj816

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No tips really, I was circumcised at 29 YO and never noticed much difference. It is as you say after recovery You just go back to doing things the way you did before your circumcision. Don't know if your Physician used stitches or the glue, Hopefully the glue as it leaves a cleaner scar. Good luck and hope all works out for you the way you expected.

Nah, he used stitches, the water solouble kind. They are only just starting to come out after a week, hopefully it won't scar too much.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No recommendations but I couldn't walk for a year after I was circumcised. Just sayin.

No really, I'd follow the after care instructions and call the Dr. if I had any questions.
Couldn't walk for a year?!?

Wait... is that because you had it done as a baby?

Reactions: Gj816

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Congrats bro....your dick head will get larger and like velvet. The quality of orgasm will never change and climax is often more intense than ever. Enjoy it...you dick is now a sport model and it is easier to drive and keep clean.

Well, we'll see. Not overly concerned about ease of cleaning, had 40 years of practice doing that so I think I've got that down by now. I was one of the (few if this site is anything to go by) guys who was perfectly happy with his cock, no complaints about size, shape, balls, anything really, which is why I wasn't happy to hear that this needed doing.

But it's done, no going back now so may as well learn to love it. She's in no condition to 'drive' just yet, but that's the thing I'm most interseted to compare to before...

Sex best not be rubbish now, that's all I'm saying :p

Reactions: krumpi

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah, he used stitches, the water solouble kind. They are only just starting to come out after a week, hopefully it won't scar too much.

A little aloe vera broken off a plant and squeeze the juice out of it onto your scar. That will help it to heal and help the scar disappear somewhat anyway.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That is about the same with me and what little bit of scar was left disappeared in a few short years. Hopefully yours will as well.

Reactions: steve2727 and Gj816
S

SirConcis

fitting underwear instead of loose will reduce movement of glans during the day. It gets pleasant, but still distracting.

You will quickly learn that you can't push skin forward after pissing to "milk" the last drop out, and you need to shake it.

Masturbation varies depending on circ tightness:

-if you can still cover part of glans on upstroke, you can continue as uincut, except you need to iuse more force to pull skin up, and you get to tug it down tight. (much more pleasurable than long loose skin that is just moved up/donw).

If the skin still moves, but stops at rim, it is the hardest to adapt to. Your incut instinct will still want to move skin up/donw, but it doesn't stimulate as much, and takes a while for you to ditch the uncut nstinct.

If your skin is tight when erect, it is counter-intuitively much easier to adapt as the incit instinct really doesn't work and the brain adapts quickly. Tou rub ahsft/glans up/down, or you grab shaft skin such that on the little movement you have left, the fingers go over the rim of glans.