Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello! I need some advice over what else to try. I can't make my gf come when we are having sex, the only way she comes is through oral; she is not able to come when I'm penetrating her or when I finger her. Has any woman experienced something like that? We have try several positions and more foreplay before sex... at this point I don't know what else to try... I want to be able to make her cum while penetrating her ... any advice?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You can't 'make' your girlfriend cum - you can only help her achieve her own orgasm.

Don't take it personally if she doesn't cum from penetration alone - you'd be surprised how many women don't. It took me a good long while to learn how and a large part of that learning curve was playing with toys, not boys. Penetration can feel great and be extremely satisfying but just not quite tip a woman over the edge. It's learning how change the stimulation subtly, or give in to the sensations as they build. For some women pushing out (bearing down) is the key, for others it is squeezing, for others it is relaxing or even allowing herself to feel like she is going to pee. You can't do any of that for your girl, she has to do it herself - you can be there of course, but you can't control her sensations and responses.

Can she orgasm from rubbing her clit? If so then she should masturbate herself to orgasm while you fuck her - this will start to build up an association between fucking and cumming that may help towards finding the key.

Another thing you can try is this:
Coital Alignment Technique

Good luck - just remember that it is no failure for either of you if she doesn't cum from penetration. Some women just don't appear to be wired that way.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cut off you head and reattach it lower down, so you can go down on her while you fuck? Or just enjoy what you have. Experiment with different positions, see which ones bring her close, and work on it from there.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
same deal with my gf. She oragasms if I finger her, and of course she can by masturbating. But with intercourse, no. Although when we make love, she never wants to cum. Even if I pleasure her before we have sex, she always stops me right before she orgasms. She prefers intecourse much more and says that the constant pleasure is way better than a one time burst. Which I have to agree with that. And if my gf did cum during intercourse, we'd have to stop for a while since she gets pretty sensitive after an orgasm. Does this happen to any other women out there?

Instead of trying to make her come, I'd say try and pleasure her better during intercourse. If she comes fine, but when my gf and I make love, thats what it is, making love. Not masturbation. I remember when we first started having sex, she complained that her previous lovers always tried to make her come, either by trying to last longer, starting and stoping, or just trying to go real fast. Neither really come close to real pleasure.

We dont really experiment with different positions, we sort of jsut go at it and do whatever we want. But we could try the coital one, I know manly is a good source of info.