any advice

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hey i have recently noticed in the last week that just after masturbation or ejaculating i get a uncomfortable feeling in my right testicle and it goes up into my stomach it is a similar feeling to that you get after being kicked in the balls.
i was wondering if anybody had any idea what this could be or why it has just started happening and maybe what i should do to be able to cure it.
i would normally go to the doctors but it isnt like i have any lumps or anything unusual down there.

cheers

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, I think you should get some medical advice on this. If you're not comfortable discussing it with your GP, try a sexual health clinic if there is one near you.

Sometimes (esp in cold weather) my balls tighten so much at orgasm that there is a slight discomfort, but never any pain, and certainly not pain coming on after orgasm, when everything ought to be relaxing down there.

It's probably nothing serious, but it's a prescious part of the body - worth overcoming any embarrasment about to make sure nothing is wrong. I think there is a condition where the tubes and blood vessels can get tangled up in there that can lead to atrophy if left untreated.

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i dont think it is torsion because i have had this for a few days now it only is uncomfortable after ejaculation. the feeling stays for anything up to 4 hours but then it wears off and is normal again. when the pain is there my right testicle is tender to touch but when the pain is not there it isnt tender. it is a strange feeling to describe. i am unable to go to my doctor now until after the weekend at the earliest as its closed. i dont really feel comfortable going to see my gp about this as i still have to see him after and it is slightly embarassing.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heh, don't be embarrased about seeing the doctor, he's had his finger up most of his older male patients, if he's any good (checking prostate health).

If there's no sex clinic near you, you could go to A & E (ER in USA) - they've had more embarrassing cases for sure (lightbulbs up arses, for one). But most most sex clinics are completely anonymous.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might have a twisted some tubing, you might have an infection, your GP will be able to tell you after a quick examination. Your GP whether male of female will have seen more cock and balls than you have had hot dinners and frankly despite you being a member of LPSG you really don't have anything s/he has not seen before.

As Mark has said, you could go to your local sexual health clinic and you can find that on Where is my nearest Sexual Health (GUM) Clinic? just put in your postcode and you will find your local sexual health clinic. The sexual health clinic will rule out any STI you might have lurking.

I don't think taking a hot bath is suitable advice and you should ignore it, but I think it was said in joke, well I hope it was.

Good luck
Brinz

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I went to the doctor with the same symptoms earlier this year. He did a quick check of the prostate and said it was a bit enlarged. Diagnosed the issue as prostatitis, gave me an antibiotic and told me that I should rub one off more frequently. For once I was a good patient and listened to the Dr.

Seemed to clear up in about a week if I remember correctly.

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks for the advice i will pop along to my local doctors first thing monday morning and i will let you all know the diagnosis of my problem and thanks again you have made me feel better about the problem and also about seing the gp