1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I have a close female friend coming to visit me this weekend from down south, she's pretty bored of the town I was brought up in and the one she still lives in. At my friends birthday party we made out, she gave me a handjob but that was it, our relationship was only made stronger but I wouldn't really like to go out with her. This weekend though were bound to get drunk and I'm basically planning on sleeping with her and I know she would be ok with this, I could even ask her before hand because I feel really comfortable with her even though I don't find her physically attractive.

One of the major things is that I'm a virgin, I'm not arsed about loosing my virginity or when I loose it. I know it's important to do it with the right person even if it's the first time or not so I think it's a good idea to at least try it with someone I'm comfortable with.

Another thing is that she's one of angela's best mates, angela is a girl I share a strange relationship with, I think I USED to love her but I'm not sure. She has a boyfriend who shes been with for 3 years and I don't get on with him since they started going out although we used to be mates. I know at least that she fancies me but she acts aggresively when relationships and sex are brought into a conversation about me. I'm not sure if she's in love with me or not. I don't know how she would react if she knew about me and her friend having sex.

Another thing is that this girl has recently split up with a guy she's still in love with. He left the relationship because he came out about being gay and is now living with his boyfriend. I'm 3 years younger then her (I'm 18) and I'm still confused about my sexuality even though I think about her when I masturbate. If I ever went out with a guy though I'm scared she might be effected in a bad way.

The other thing is my penis size, because I'm a virgin I don't have any experience. She probably hasn't had sex in over 6 months but I think she masturbates. I'm not sure how big her ex boyfriend was but I've seen the shadow of it when he was having a piss and it looked quite big flaccid maybe as big as mine but you can't tell much from flaccid size. I was wondering if my size would be a problem.

Any advice on these circumstances and any tips for actually acting when having sex will be helpful.

P.s missed this out. I'm on antidepessants, I've got delayed orgasm, quite often takes me hours to cum, how would I deal with this. I don't have any erection problems.

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

The only thing I can speak to is the delayed orgasm aspects. My doctor told me to get some gonkgo biloba and start taking it every day. It helps your alertness and memory by increasing circulation. It also will get more blood to your member. I tried it, and it helped me.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

BTW, your post looks dead honest and I admire that.

4. B_jazzer

B_jazzer New Member

i think youve got way too much going on to lose your virginity to her

just my opinion, but it soudns like a bad idea

5. ChocolateThunder

ChocolateThunder New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with Jazzer. there sounds like there is just too much in this situation to risk for a night of sex with a girl that you dont like. And dont worryabout your size. most girls like anything that is bigger than like 6. all you would have to do is work it right.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

just go and fuck the crap out of her for the 2 minutes that its gonna last

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of As the Stomach Turns. :tongue:

8. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. Matthew

Gold Member

If you bring her to multiple orgasms before you have one, you could be her hero for life!

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You didn't read his post obviously...

To the OP, the only advice I can offer is to follow your heart, do what feels right.

11. Principessa

Gold Member

To: Track 14

I realize you are itching to lose your virginity, but regardless of how old you are sex with someone you don't like is not a good idea. Especially given your depression issues. I too have battled depression in the past and let me tell you being able to feel desire, engage in sex, but not have an orgasm was a BITCH! Do you want to talk about anxiety induced depression? Try explaining that to a lover! :redface:

Everything together just spells disaster from where I sit.

njqt466

12. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sound advice! You are too confused under these circumstances to pull this one off! Do yourself a favor and don't get drunk and don't mess around with this person. You have some issues to sort out guy!:smile: :smile:

13. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Ok, I think I know not to go there this weekend then. Your general opinions make sense, especially when I look at it from what you guys must see it as.

I really want a relationship with someone, I feel really good at the moment and I think I'm ready for it. I have quite a few close female friends from down south where I used to live, It's hard to keep in touch with guys when you move away, we don't make the effort. Where I live now I have alot of mates at college but we such a mixed up group of people ranging in age and where we live that it still makes it difficult for any relationships.

How do I go about meeting new people? I go to college and to the gym, I don't do anything else, I never leave the house usually.

14. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Meeting new people is usually based on shared interests or a shared pursuit. Both college and gyms can be good ways to meet new people if you open up to them. Other interest clubs and groups are also useful.

Draft saved Draft deleted