Any Advice????

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MistressDD, Jul 9, 2008.

1. MistressDD

MistressDD New Member

Albums:
    I posted a new thread in another thingy for advice but I figured I would bring it here.

My boyfriend is well endowed and gets me off like nobody's business, but the problem is that he is too focused on me and making me happy. When I try to reverse it, I get no reaction. He is now trying to hand me some power and let me take control of pleasing him. Here is the problem, since everything I tried had no satisfaction from him, I am out of ideas. Does anyone have any advice or ideas on what I can do to him to make him go wild and get off as good as I do??

Thank You

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please explain what it is you are trying to do. Don't be bashful or mince words, most of us are adults here...

..hands, mouth, butt...? anything else?

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ask him about his fantasies, then pick one and play it out. His biggest fantasies COULD be all about pleasing gals (rare), but he might have a few others.

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Not as rare as you think Punny. Nothing makes me hotter then when the woman I'm with is getting off. Anything I can do towards that end is all good.

On a side note...why do I have the feeling that this 20 year old "Double D" poster is just a male looking for wanking material. Then again I'm probably way off base here. The beat goes on...:smile:

5. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I have that feeling too.

6. MistressDD

MistressDD New Member

Albums:
    No, not a guy. I am all girl. Haven't had time to do the profile thingy yet. Gave birth in 2006, I'm as real a woman as you can get.

7. RamIt

RamIt Member

Some people are pleasers, some just want to be pleased. If pleasing you is his desire, just become really selfish and let him be happy to make you scream. This will grow old for him, and soon he will be begging for the tables to turn.

8. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Definitely convey how you feel and what you want to do for him directly. You guys need to talk about how you can best please him, and make it clear to him that you want to make it about him sometimes, because it would please you to please him from time to time. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted