Any Al gore Kook Aid drinkers still believe in Global Warming?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I thought Social Darwinism was completely discredited and repudiated with the allied victory in 1945.

No not really, clowns like Jeepguy exist. I hope he's had his reproductive abilities snipped, so he can't breed and pass off his obnoxious qualities to future generations.

He's a good place to point out a bad example, and an example why, perhaps, there should be "retroactive" abortions.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought Social Darwinism was completely discredited and repudiated with the allied victory in 1945.

LOL, nope still going strong! If you actually think colonialism died with Sir Winston Churchill think again! The sun may have set on Queen Victoria's empire but it never sets on the American Empire!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is why the cap and trade bill can be altered and amended on the senate floor, much like the heatlh reform bill. Lets write our members of congress and encourage them to do so. We must do so, if we really want to put the brakes on global warming.

Blaaaaaaaaa blah blah, hippy. You lost, we won. It was sham, you've been had. Gore has made millions, still won't debate, .. contributed (along with Barrah) to the demise of the micron of legitimacy that WAS the Nobel Prize (see entry for: Arafat).

Do you want a side of stuffing with the enviro-nazi-freako-crow you've been consuming lately?