Any Allergies?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I am allergic to many types of pollen. Grass is the worst. Also some dusts
will bother me. Nothing severe but it is annoying at times.

Me too. Which reminds me, April is generally when it starts. I'd better stock up on anti-histamine before the pollen cloud descends.

Thanks for the reminder!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yup, I too developed an intolerance for lactose at 22 or so, and it came all at once quite quickly.

I also have a sensitive stomach, so I have to be careful what I eat...

Here is the best part... I have a small(but annoying) allergy to the powder in the latex condoms. I have a greater ( but still small and annoying) allergy to KY. Try explaining to the doctor the first time I experiemented with condoms and KY and got a red penis that was fucking itchy as hell.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yup, I too developed an intolerance for lactose at 22 or so, and it came all at once quite quickly.

I also have a sensitive stomach, so I have to be careful what I eat...

Here is the best part... I have a small(but annoying) allergy to the powder in the latex condoms. I have a greater ( but still small and annoying) allergy to KY. Try explaining to the doctor the first time I experiemented with condoms and KY and got a red penis that was fucking itchy as hell.
Ohhh gee that sucks....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Can I be the first to say "I'm allergic to bullshit"?:rolleyes::biggrin:

No really, I have regular ol' nasal allergies. To what, I don't know. Dust, pollen and other particulates in the air, I guess. All I know is that I wake up on most days with a slight sore throat, itchy eyes, and a stuffy nose. It's hell!