Any Arabian Music Fans??

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wondered if we had any other Arabian music fans here?

I spend some time in Arabia every now and then, it's an intense place, one minute you're in living Heaven, the next Hell, but the music and the culture just transcends the intensity.

Here's one of my many favourite tunes...hope that some will post more...

Amr Diab - Tamally Maak

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very nice song and the man is beautiful. How did you get along out there being gay and all, the way I love your gallery, you have quite a cock.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very nice song and the man is beautiful. How did you get along out there being gay and all, the way I love your gallery, you have quite a cock.

There's a story there.....first time I travelled to Arabian lands, I went to stay with my friend who married an Egyptian in a small town not far from Ixandria....we hung out in the barbers shop almost every night and then we'd go drink strange concoctions in the bazaar...and smoke shisha...and mint tea of course. I asked my friend not to mention my sexuality, but one night in the barbers with all the guys she let it slip that I was gay. There was an uncomfortable silence....but as I had got to know these guys quite well, nothing was said, and we carried on hanging out as usual. BUT! 3 of the guys who hung out in the barbers shop came on to me quite heavily over the next few days.

Of course when I travel there I still keep it low key, as I do here in the UK really, I'm just Ed.....but over there it's just majorly repressed due to religious ideals...but of course it exists just the same as anywhere.

There is strangely something quite exciting about that repression and sexual tension than comes with it.....although I didn't follow through with any of the come ons.....

It's really strange when I'm there as I quite regularly dream in Arabic!!! I find the language really easy to pick up....it's a beautiful language....

And thankyou for the compliment by the way....:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I quite like:

Tamer Hosny
YouTube - Tamer Hosny - Ya Bent El Eih - Sharm El Sheikh 2007

and
Ragheb Alama is still good. While I can't find it transliterated, off of the "Tab Leh" CD, one of my favourites is مابقاش . Although, it doesn't seem that popular (no hits on youtube, or many elsewhere either) overall, which is surprising, considering its very upbeat sound.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the music very much, very expressive. The arab men are gorgeous, with the dark skin, hair and eyes, The eyes with their long eyelashes are just something else. The bluey black shining hair that covers their bodies in a way that just begs to be caressed, in every posible way.

seretan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me me me!!!
Darling Eddy how are you?
Do send me some more of this fabulous music.
I have been a fan for a long time,more than twenty years
but I left all my records {yes wax!} in he old apartment
because I was too lazy to move them.
C.B.:saevil:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though i have graduated arabic language and literature,I don`t like their music:(
but i absolutelly adore their history!

YazdinZeytoun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay