any Asians here?

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DanLaCanada@Jun 18 2005, 12:03 PM
didn't think so. ( that wasn't in referance to the racial stereotype of asians being "small")
[post=321723]Quoted post[/post]​

There are: it's just that none have replied.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm half Indian, so I suppose I would be. Although many Indians are hesitant to call themselves "Asians" because of our lack of physical similarities with East Asians.....oh well.

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Jun 19 2005, 04:40 AM
I'm part Hawaiian and part Japanese (amongst other things). Does that count?
[post=322147]Quoted post[/post]​

Im Hawaiian and Irish.. mix's are fun :p

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DanLaCanada+Jun 19 2005, 04:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DanLaCanada &#064; Jun 19 2005, 04:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-surferboy@Jun 19 2005, 04:40 AM
I&#39;m part Hawaiian and part Japanese (amongst other things). Does that count?
[post=322147]Quoted post[/post]​

Im Hawaiian and Irish.. mix&#39;s are fun :p
[post=322216]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Totally. Everyone calls me "Somma" now, cause I&#39;m "somma this, and somma that."

hushpuppy

Experimental Member
Media
As for the stereotype about Asian men being &#39;smaller&#39;, I have not found that to be true. My current bf is Chinese and he&#39;s bigger than my first bf, who was white. My second bf (I&#39;ve had just 3) is Filipino and he&#39;s huge. Being a rice queen, I&#39;ve done my share of information gathering :evilgrin: and Asian guys come in all sizes, just like non-Asian guys.

OldLady

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hushpuppy@Jun 20 2005, 12:53 PM
As for the stereotype about Asian men being &#39;smaller&#39;, I have not found that to be true. My current bf is Chinese and he&#39;s bigger than my first bf, who was white. My second bf (I&#39;ve had just 3) is Filipino and he&#39;s huge. Being a rice queen, I&#39;ve done my share of information gathering :evilgrin: and Asian guys come in all sizes, just like non-Asian guys.
[post=322444]Quoted post[/post]​

Yay, a rice queen&#33; ;) For background, a woman of mixed Hispanic and Carribbean married a Chinese man; she had previously only had relationships with men of ethnicities similar to her own. When she was kidded by others that she would be "missing out" sexually, making comments about her fiance&#39;s alleged lack of endowment (based on stereotypes of Asian men being generally inadequate), she apparently responded to them that he more than met her needs, in explicit terms (terms which I weren&#39;t privy to); she said he wasn&#39;t an aberration, he inherited it from his father and they were not unique in their family.

An article provided for further consideration.

Chinese men measure up to others below the belt
21 Apr 2005 04:31:47 GMT

Source: Reuters

HONG KONG, April 21 (Reuters) - Chinese men have no reason to feel inferior about the size of their penises, according to a Hong Kong study which showed local men measured up to others elsewhere in the world below the belt.

"Our conclusion is that Hong Kong people are no smaller than western men, where their penises are concerned," said Chan Lung-wai, director of the Urology Centre at the Union Hospital, who headed the study.

"There has always been the myth that westerners have bigger penises and their (sexual) ability is better."

A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 cm (3.4 inches), which compared favourably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 8.6 cm, Israelis 8.3 cm, Turks 7.8 cm and Filippinos 7.35 cm. Italians were the longest at 9 cm and Americans averaged 8.8 cm.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

It found that a man&#39;s height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises.

"It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person&#39;s blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.

Source link provided for reference: http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/HKG326685.htm

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
We&#39;ve had that before OldLady and since its only soft size it is no indication of erect size.

Although I agree, there are obviously hung Asian men. In a population of millions of course a few are seriously hung. I&#39;ve never met any hung Asians (or people of any other race lol thank god :D) but I know they&#39;re out there. If only because of the statistics. The East is densely populated, in China they have the one child per family law :eek:

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The "one child" thing is really misunderstood though. It&#39;s not like the authorities come and snatch peoples children away, but there is a monetary penalty for each extra child you have. When a country has more than a billion people, strict measures need to be taken sometimes. Also, the whole "smothering of female babies" thing is highly exaggerated by all accounts. Yes, it happens, but not nearly to the degree people think it does.

Asian girls aren&#39;t my first preference, but I had/have the biggest crush on Jamie from the Real World and Real World/Road Rules competition. I don&#39;t know what her exact background is, but she&#39;s near the top of my list......what a fox.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Jun 20 2005, 07:47 PM
We&#39;ve had that before OldLady and since its only soft size it is no indication of erect size.

Although I agree, there are obviously hung Asian men. In a population of millions of course a few are seriously hung. I&#39;ve never met any hung Asians (or people of any other race lol thank god :D) but I know they&#39;re out there. If only because of the statistics. The East is densely populated, in China they have the one child per family law :eek:
[post=322558]Quoted post[/post]​

Errr, millions? Dude, China alone is in the billions.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DanLaCanada@Jun 16 2005, 07:35 PM
Any asian guys here in this site?
[post=321390]Quoted post[/post]​

23 Korean here.

I&#39;m a little more than 10 inches, but I am also 5&#39;9" tall for a asian.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by OldLady@Jun 21 2005, 07:43 AM
..... Italians were the longest at 9 cm....It found that a man&#39;s height bore no relation to the length of his member
sorry, as a short Italian man - I just couldn&#39;t resist quoting those lines&#33;&#33;

On the Asian thing, my own personal experience has shown asian men seem to have slightly smaller cocks than white guys...but they are way hot, very passionate and have gorgeous smooth skin - so i wouldn&#39;t say they are lesser lovers or lesser men&#33;

Diabologum2001: Totally agree: have been with many Asian men and so far never met something bigger than 7".... My theory is that Asians are not "much smaller" but they do not come in bid sizes....