Any athletes here?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kool kool me too.
I saw you train at neutral grounds that a good place too. I started in 93 at the academy then went to Joe morreara then machado now I and doing more catch wrestling.
Hmm. Well...a few things....
I never trained at neutral grounds.
Nobody at the academy remembers seeing you.
You spelled Joe MOREIRA's wrong.
And none of my friends or instructors at the Machado schools seems to remember seeing you at all.

But, I'm glad you're at least interested.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Likely one of the top 50+ year old basketball player on the planet. I mix up my routines from actually playing b-ball against younger competition to hiking and working out at home.at least 3-4 times a week.
I know what you mean I am 50 years old and do martial arts and when ever I roll with younger guys they are suprised how strong I am and that I am tapping them out.
It's fun to be a old guy that kicks ass.

Reactions: dlfellow

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you mean I am 50 years old and do martial arts and when ever I roll with younger guys they are suprised how strong I am and that I am tapping them out.
It's fun to be a old guy that kicks ass.

I really never go out to kick anybody's butt but I guess it is genetics that have allowed me to run and jump pretty high for a guy that is over 50. Can't lie that I don't enjoy it when young fellas get frustrated a bit :D

dlfellow

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really never go out to kick anybody's butt but I guess it is genetics that have allowed me to run and jump pretty high for a guy that is over 50. Can't lie that I don't enjoy it when young fellas get frustrated a bit :D

what's your vertical inches?
I'm currently at 37..in my teens/20' i was at 42 inches(I'm only 6'2)
congrats on you still playing ball.
due to my work schedule, I'm lucky if i can get some full court action once a month.