Any Aussies that wear Bonds?

hornifiend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,
Just wondering whether there are any Aussie guys in here that wear Bonds undies? (I assume they are only available in Australia).
For those that do, what are your preferences?
Has anyone else experienced the total uncomfort of the seamless ones?
Cheers

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wear their tshirts but not their undies

i once bought some that a big sign on the front of them advertising that they had more room up front.. but there wasnt enough room for me so i didnt ever wear them

HA! Third time I've talked about my Bonds today..

I hate thongs, but the one Bonds thong I have is the only pair I've ever found to "hold me right".

Every other pair of regular Bonds briefs are way too small in the front, forever adjusting (hence my s/n)

In short; they suck. (cept the G-bungers)

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i'm a bonds boy... thanks target. their boxer briefs are great! and ive got quite a lot to fit in there - but they are comfortable

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bonds T-shirts are the most comfortable, best fitting Ts in the world. The only place I've ever seen them outside Oz is in Barney's in NYC. They are like 4 times the price in NY as they are in Australia, but so worth it.

I've never worn the underwear, but I'll check them out.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the new "platinum" trunks with the metallic waistband - great, roomy pouch up front, and look like the better designer brands but for less than half the price of CK, etc.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the new "platinum" trunks with the metallic waistband - great, roomy pouch up front, and look like the better designer brands but for less than half the price of CK, etc.

Agree totally thats all i wear now is the "platinum" range. Low rise and short...

gregstar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the briefs. Wear them everyday. I can't wear regular undies cause i don't really seem to fit in them i dunno why, most people seem to.:confused:

Yeah, I know what you mean... the seemless are shocking... so tight around the balls and cock. I'm not a fan at all. Bought a pair to see what they were like, but so damn uncomfortable.

I got some WDY's before they went out of business.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why on earth would you bump a 2 year old thread :( ? After discovering Bonds while I lived in Oz for 6 months I came to love their Fit line. It's some of the best I've ever worn and it was super affordable.