Any Ball Lovers out there?

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just curious. It seems to be a rare thing, seems a lot of women barely even notice if a guy has any. lol! But an ex-girlfriend of mine (besides being a sizegueen, or at least almost) loved playing with my balls. She said that until me, she'd never really played with them much because most guys were too sensitive or just didn't like it themselves. I love it, and told her to knock herself out. She did. From gentle to a little rough (not too much) she would spend a LOT of time on them. Sucking (she could get both in her mouth at once), stretching, squeezing. Many times I woke up the next day and my balls were sore from being worked over so much. Not too sore, just a nice kind of sore. :)

So, if there are ay ball lovers out there, Do you,

have a size preference, small, average, huge? If so, why?

prefer low hangers or tight against the body?

Do you have, or have you ever had, a guy that lets you do whatever you want with them (within reason of course)?

How long have you, do you, generally play with them?

What's some of your favorite things to do with them?

I'm new here, but I have done some reading on this site, and it seems that most women don't generally care. But if there are any exceptions, I'd like to hear.

Any guys that have had some unique experiences would be great to hear from also.

Thanks!

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to play with my BF's balls. I had never really had a fascination with them until I met him. I love how they look and they are packaged just right. They are tight up against his body and that is what I really like about them. I do not like low hanging ones. Sorry, but it looks weird to me. I also like it because he doesn't have hair on them. I do not want a mouthful of hair.
So yeah, I guess I am a ball lover.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool! Thanks!

I've been told by a couple of girlfriends that hairless balls are better. So I would keep them smooth, and they would suck and play with them more. I guess they really appreciated the fact that I did that for them to make it more pleasant.

It was definitely worth it. :biggrin1:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool! Thanks!

I've been told by a couple of girlfriends that hairless balls are better. So I would keep them smooth, and they would suck and play with them more. I guess they really appreciated the fact that I did that for them to make it more pleasant.

It was definitely worth it. :biggrin1:

Yeah, I do not know too many girls that would want a bunch of hair on her man's shaft or balls. :tongue:

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Understandable.

I prefer the woman I'm with to be shaved and smooth. Or at the very least trimmed nicely with only a small patch.

It's just more pleasant and attractive, at least for me.

I'll gladly do the same for whoever I'm with if they prefer it that way.

I'm all about making things as fun and pleasurable for the woman as possible. :smile:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep myself shaved and smooth, not just for my man, but for myself as well. Feels better and I know he appeciates it.