Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love stretching my balls. I have several shots in my gallery in which I am wearing some metal weights and others with the neoprene stretchers. I recommend the neoprene if you want to wear a stretching device for a long period of time.

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a fan of ballstretching. Sometimes wear a 2 or 3 inch out in public - running errands, yard work, visiting with friends, bars. Generally worn under loose jeans for comfort. None of my pants fit over the 4 inch without discomfort and a ridiculous bulge:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/261442/size/big/cat/

I stretch and love it. I have never worried about a ridiculous bulge. I wear mine almost 24/7 and found if I am not wearing shorts, or loose dress pants, I have jeans from Costco. I go out in public all the time with my weights on. They are decent jeans, but have enough stretch in them that I find them very comfortable.

Reactions: allmanbud

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stretch and love it. I have never worried about a ridiculous bulge. I wear mine almost 24/7 and found if I am not wearing shorts, or loose dress pants, I have jeans from Costco. I go out in public all the time with my weights on. They are decent jeans, but have enough stretch in them that I find them very comfortable.

Time flies. I last posted to this thread 4 1/2 years ago?! Still stretching and have now gotten comfortable out in public wearing a 22 oz. split collar weight or my 4 inch leather under the right pants or shorts.

Guess the number of posts to this thread is an indication that not many here are into stretching the sack!

lowstretch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Time flies. I last posted to this thread 4 1/2 years ago?! Still stretching and have now gotten comfortable out in public wearing a 22 oz. split collar weight or my 4 inch leather under the right pants or shorts.

Guess the number of posts to this thread is an indication that not many here are into stretching the sack!

I don't think that ball stretching is main stream yet, nor was tattoos or body piercing at one time. Just think that we are ahead of the trend. Why would you not wear the weights in public, just buy pants that hide better.
If you want to, do it

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LUV wearing my 3" leather stretcher in public!
Anything bigger looks like I might have a disease, so I wear my 5" stretcher at night when it doesn't show too much.
We stretchers should get together for a Stretching Convention?

Reactions: Indelicate