Any better gay cam sites than manroulette?

padfoot

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Manroulette seems to have the superior interface - you enter a 'room' can see everyone broadcasting, message them, and then take your broadcasts into private.

Problem is most times I enter there's only 10-20 people broadcasting... can this really be the best version of this (by now very old) concept?

I hate how the myriad "random chat" websites are just people successively clicking through every second. And the exhibitionist in me doesn't like cam4 where it's all about the individual performer.

chrisman901

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I prefer the chat random.com occasionally you find someone who's interested. I have skype also wink wink! I can add you to a group with 400 people if youd like. Constantly guys who actually want to cam available. And what's better than one cam partner then multiples! Add me if youd like screen name is the same.

Do you know chaturbate.com ? Quite interesting and I've made good pals there

Oliver91

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer the chat random.com occasionally you find someone who's interested. I have skype also wink wink! I can add you to a group with 400 people if youd like. Constantly guys who actually want to cam available. And what's better than one cam partner then multiples! Add me if youd like screen name is the same.
Hey man, I'd love to be added! Skype: oliverst91

Mavor81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i d be interested !! can i join the group ?
thx in advance if u wanna add me :)

D

deleted1071265

cal.con2
add me on ur Skype list

D

deleted1048037

To be honest, i've used so many different cam chat services on the internet and they all have problems. :(

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I second chat random.

evilluvsme

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For random sites I like to use OmeglePro. The chat window and your own video feed window is small and the persons feed that you're watching is big. Great for us guys who don't like to show their face and have the laptop screen pointed down to aim the camera at what the people want to see.

mack.lemoore

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For random sites I like to use OmeglePro. The chat window and your own video feed window is small and the persons feed that you're watching is big. Great for us guys who don't like to show their face and have the laptop screen pointed down to aim the camera at what the people want to see.
I've tried this with omegle, but I couldn't see them. Is it better on Omegle Pro?