Any bi/gay men here not into one night stands or hook ups?

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read a thread on here where one gay man wrote about how he is not into having one night stands and another gay man chastized him and said he was lying. A I personally am not. I had one once when I was younger and it was not fun to me, and I would rather have sex while in a relationship with someone. Are any other gay or bi men here like this? I went to a bath house once when I was younger and I did not like that at all either I just went since friends of mine would go and they said I should go and check it out. I did not like it so I left without having sex with anyone. Are any gay or bisexual men here not into one night stands or hook ups at all?

D_Stockton Stiffye

Account Disabled
Media
I'm Bi and my first time with another guy was just a hookup, it was the first time I met him and last time I seen him. I didn't like but I didn't hate it either. Haven't done it since the but if it happens that way then, that's jus the way it happens, its like I plan on it happening that way. So to answer the question, it doesn't matter to me.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps starting a section in the personals on this website would be a place to begin. I have spoken with others who desire LTRs, but are often disappointed with the regular scene. I haven't reviewed our personals (just an old geezer that has been happily married for a long time). With the decent population of members we have here, I am surprised that there isn't one already...

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was around long before HIV and AIDS and during the kid in a candy store days of the 1970s and early 1980s and I was in monogamous partnerships during those decades. I find it disgusting how some gay men will have sex with anyone, anytime, and anywhere like in public bathrooms, parks, public places, and adult bookstores. Can't you at least go and get a hotel room or go to someone's place? Not everyone including gay men wants to see that. Also the people who bareback when they are not in monogamous relationships and bareback with random men and continue to do so even though they know the health risks are fools and insane.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are any other gay or bi men here like this? Are any gay or bisexual men here not into one night stands or hook ups at all?
As open minded and liberal as I am, there has to be a certain sense of mutual chemistry for me to take it to the next level. I had a BF for 6 years that spoiled me. Part of why our sex was so amazing was because we really loved each other. It was a hard act to follow. After we went back to being just friends, I tried hitting the bars and hooking up, but it just wasn't that great. I realized years ago that I'm definitely the relationship type. Now, if I could just find a middle age cyclist looking for another cyclist!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I read a thread on here where one gay man wrote about how he is not into having one night stands and another gay man chastized him and said he was lying. A I personally am not. I had one once when I was younger and it was not fun to me, and I would rather have sex while in a relationship with someone. Are any other gay or bi men here like this? I went to a bath house once when I was younger and I did not like that at all either I just went since friends of mine would go and they said I should go and check it out. I did not like it so I left without having sex with anyone. Are any gay or bisexual men here not into one night stands or hook ups at all?

I wouldn't worry about it too much, HAF, the guy who mocked him was probably an idiot.:rolleyes:

Having said that, I'm more for the committed relationship, or knowing people for an extensive period of time before I have sex with them.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger sex was all I wanted. But as I approach 30 (very rapidly I might add) that all seems really empty to me. I'm dating a great guy right now and we haven't even HAD sex yet. I certainly don't want to judge people that are just out there for sex, because as long as your honest with yourself and not hurting anyone, I think you should do what makes you happy, but hook-ups just aren't for me anymore.