Any Bi Guys or Couples In The San Jose Area?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First off, I'm a bi vers top and I'm looking for another bi guy who is at least vers. No total tops or bottoms. The reason is my curvy Latina girlfriend had her first guy besides me in 15 years and wants to try some new things. Her ultimate goal is double penetration by two cocks at least my size. No cuck or dom stuff. She wants a sensitive lover who will go slow and not be rough. She watched me suck cock and wants to see someone suck me and even guy on guy anal.

If you are going to answer, be aware if you are bi, it's a two way street. Not just receive. This is for her and my pleasure. Safe sex with her of course.

Couples, she has never done anything with a female and is okay with touching, but is really more into a man's touch.

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First off, I'm a bi vers top and I'm looking for another bi guy who is at least vers. No total tops or bottoms. The reason is my curvy Latina girlfriend had her first guy besides me in 15 years and wants to try some new things. Her ultimate goal is double penetration by two cocks at least my size. No cuck or dom stuff. She wants a sensitive lover who will go slow and not be rough. She watched me suck cock and wants to see someone suck me and even guy on guy anal.

If you are going to answer, be aware if you are bi, it's a two way street. Not just receive. This is for her and my pleasure. Safe sex with her of course.

Couples, she has never done anything with a female and is okay with touching, but is really more into a man's touch.
This sounds hot AF and although i am more of a total top, but would love to watch a video of you guys, sounds cool.

Reactions: yld1

Jamtart28

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That will be fine

Reactions: balanceofpower874