Any bi guys out there that love cock but hate butt stuff?

D

deleted15201331

Have you had your hole licked and you didn’t like it? Just curious.
No, wifey tried a few times, didn’t like it at all. Only times I touch my own butt hole is for whipping and washing.

Went to the GP once, did a prostate check, absolutely hated it. And yes, it might not be the same, still hated it.:D

Reactions: Bigcocklvr69
D

deleted15201331

No, wifey tried a few times, didn’t like it at all. Only times I touch my own butt hole is for whipping and washing.

Went to the GP once, did a prostate check, absolutely hated it. And yes, it might not be the same, still hated it.:D
My dick and balls, however crave attention.:)

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking dick, looking at dick, touching and jerking dick, but I've never been into buttstuff. Tried it a couple of times and it's not for me. Would much rather suck each other off or rub cocks. Anyone else?
Same

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Most guys really like it but I know there are exceptions. You are obviously one of those.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love sucking dick, looking at dick, touching and jerking dick, but I've never been into buttstuff. Tried it a couple of times and it's not for me. Would much rather suck each other off or rub cocks. Anyone else?
My username is Assman1 but that's because I love a woman's ass. I totally agree that with another guy, it's all about the cock!

bi2

Superior Member
Media

Anal, giving and receiving, is ok with me. But I love oral, especially giving! I get so turned on having a guy get hard while in my mouth and then feeding me his load!

Great thread.

My partner is not at all into me doing me anything with his butt. However, he is very much into topping me and sucking dick etc. I dont really have any desires to do anything with a guys butt either, with a woman I would definitely. If my partner wanted me to rim him or fuck him, I would without a moments hesitation. He knows he controls and "owns" me when we are together, so its not like he would think I would say no or not be interested.

My relationship with my male partner, is very much a submissive/feminine one, he likes and wants to feminize me and treat me like a woman and he acts like the "straight" alpha male. I enjoy the role playing, so its mutually satisfying.

thickgeo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
100% me as well

D

deleted14581871

I'm a total assman, but I dont have problem admiring some cocks, there's some cocks that they're so beautiful, the hairy, thick and veiny ones specially