Any BIG COCKS in AZ???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any big muscular
WHITE guys in az with big cocks for these big tits?? :frown1: I have naked pics in my other thread boys
I fixed that for you. :mad:

Not into black guys sorry!
Chrissakes woman! He stated his location, he didn't ask to fuck you or marry you! :12:

I think Tits should hook up with Punisher.

I don't know if he fucks women who can't even be cordial to black men.

LOL I dunno about that... he hasn't even responded to me so :tongue:
Maybe he likes his women as fit as he is. :cool: Damn! Wouldn't that just suck, to not even be considered for a ONS just because of how you look on the outside. :rofl: :lmao:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
LOL. Well, shit. Makes me wanna call the Klan to see just how much more hot female attention by sympathy I can scoop up. The running joke is that, if shot at, I'm skinny enough to just turn sideways and not get struck by a bullet. :tongue:

Much appreciated, ladies. Whether Phoenix or Texas or wherever, you know I'm all about my crew here at LPSG. Would love to meet anyone of ya. And, for what it's worth, this thing got people talking -- maybe pissed on different levels, but talking nonetheless and that's good to get on the table. For starters, I'm going back to school soon so it's good practice for my head. I also appreciate a lot of the candor and the honesty, and that people aren't afraid to speak what they're thinking. Hell, somewhere Tits is probably behind a computer screen, and maybe she's pissed that we ended up hijacking her thread, but, you know, maybe she took a minute to reflect -- "Damn, that came out wrong" or something. I dunno. Either way, it's all good.

Last edited:

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. Well, shit. Makes me wanna call the Klan to see just how much more hot female attention by sympathy I can scoop up. The running joke is that, if shot at, I'm skinny enough to just turn sideways and not get struck by a bullet. :tongue:

LOL, but Dee, you'd still have that big dick to keep out of the way of gunfire......it ain't gonna be easy.:eek: Man, sorry I didn't realize you were coming to St Louis till it was too late, would loved to have met a fellow LPSGer. Oh well, good luck with your school and your new location.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
]LOL, but Dee, you'd still have that big dick to keep out of the way of gunfire......it ain't gonna be easy.:eek: Man, sorry I didn't realize you were coming to St Louis till it was too late, would loved to have met a fellow LPSGer. Oh well, good luck with your school and your new location.
That's what I was thinking! :rofl:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Can I say that I saw this entirely from Tit's perspective?

The thread was in the Adult Personals forum. The opening post states she's looking for "any big muscular guys in az with big cocks for these big tits" (emphasis added). This was a hook-up thread from the first sentence, and that's not reading between the lines: that's reading the black and white.

If you can excuse that pun, she was direct, honest and polite in her response: Dee's not her type. [Side commentary: yeah, too bad. From everything I've ever read from the guy, seems he's pretty cool. His gallery makes him out to be really fun...and quite well hung!] I can understand; I'm not all that into blondes. Personal perference; in her defense, Tits had no further commentary on her tastes, and we have no more reason to jump on her for closing off "black partners" than we do for closing off "female partners."

Now, having said all that, ultimately 'taste in men' depends greatly on how many men you've tasted. ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Avg, I don't know how to be more plain about it, but I literally saw "big cock" (which I have one) and "AZ" (where I live) and just posted that quick of a response. You can believe me or not; that's how it played out for me.

Tits is getting jumped not because of having a preference, but rather how bluntly she put it out there after the fact. So far, it seems that a lot of us have those preferences for all sorts of different things, and that nobody is really consciously being a deliberate racist, sexist, misogynist, etc., in having them. I decided to explore that issue on my blog and we're talking about it. That's all. No worries.

D_Dolly Pharton

Experimental Member
Media
LOL call it what you will I am just being honest sorry if you're so touchy about being black its not my problem, its my preference and I AM ENTITLED to it just as you are entitled to not like what I said. If you don't like it.... all of you can go somewhere else and bitch and moan cuz your not welcome on my thread :biggrin1:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
and what on earth is an ONS ?? Thanks for all your help and your wonderful opinions I really could care less about any ones opinion on here I'm not here for your approval

I'm not much on internet acronyms, Tits, but if I had to make a guess it would be that ONS is One Night Stand.