Any Big Dicked Tag Team Duos?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Jovial, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I mean 2 good friends that go out to find a girl for a MFM or MMF? (Or find a guy for a MMM.) If someone likes one big cock, then being offered 2 big cocks should be an even better enticement, correct?

Any stories?

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    For a while my best friend and I had a MFM going every Sunday afternoon with his neighbour. She's a super horny 35 yo gal, not bad looking, very nice body. He's got a big cock and balls, about the same size size as me, just a bit slimmer. He is bisexual as well. He started it with her and then invited me to join after fucking her a few times solo.

She loved the two of us servicing her pussy, which is not all that tight I might add. Not baggy, but it's pretty easy to slip right in there. We would take turns fucking her, never did the DP with her, but it was great to 69 and have my friend's cock stroking her right in my face. He liked that as well and would sometimes give my cock a quick lick when I pulled out.

We ended it after 3 months because things were getting kind of weird and she was wanting to do it more than just Sundays. We've talked about finding another woman for this. We both like watching and being watched and putting our dicks together with a woman.

3. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's hot. I hope you can find another woman like that. :smile:

4. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    In college. Another guy and myself double teamed his girlfriend. His cock was bigger than mine. he was probably 10 inches. I think it freaked them out when I sucked him off after we fucked her.

5. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Ya think? :eek:

6. carlton10

carlton10 Member

roflol

7. JMeister

JMeister Member

What's weird about wanting to fuck more than once a week?

8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't say that.

There was other stuff happening that I don't want to talk about.

9. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    it was freshers week last year (freshers week is the week where the new first eyar students at university get very drunk for a weeka nd join societies etc etc) Me and my friend were out that night doing our usual thang and eventually ended up at a houseparty. Me and him were on a sofa chatting to two girls, one typical girl next door whte girl with curly hair and the other a short petite morocan girl. We ended up all leaving together and wlking back to his. We got there headed to his room put some music on and continued drinking. We eventualy started to make out with the girls, him with the girl next door and me with the morocan. We were both on his bed with the girls jerking us and he leans over and says "we should compare" my girl giggled and moved out the way, he then says " ah u got me beat" He was maybe 8 inches and quite thick. One thing lead to another and we started fuking the girls, i managed to fuck them both while he kept to the curly girl. The best shock of the night was when my girl stood up and the desk lamp hit her and me and him both realsed this girl had a true apple bottom. It was amazing easily one of the best asses ive seen. All in all great night, me and him have tried to recapture that nght but finding 2 random girls who are up for that kinda thing is not easy

10. JMeister

JMeister Member

Then what did you mean by "and she was wanting to do it more than just Sundays"?

I interpreted it as she wanted to fuck more than once a week.

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    But I didn't say that wanting to do it more than once a week was weird.

"We ended it after 3 months because things were getting kind of weird and she was wanting to do it more than just Sundays."

In the words, we didn't want to fuck her any other day than Sunday. Plus, other things were getting weird.

Sorry if it wasn't clear.

12. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    probably it was better than any blow job she had ever given him. she probably got jealous and banned it...

13. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    Thank You.

14. eyemready

eyemready Member

wow. hard to believe he was bigger than you.

15. eyemready

eyemready Member

You have an amazing cockhead. I wish there was a measurement for the "riser" between the shaft the the edge of the ridge. I contend that this riser is an element of satisfaction since it pops (massages) the lips of the orifice with each penetration. You would be high on that index!

16. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha. I never thought about measuring that. wait a sec.. *grabs the tape measure and whips it out*... 1 centimeter, just under half an inch. You are right, it does make a "pop" on the backstroke. :smile:

17. spk_jones

spk_jones Member

Do a few tagteams with teammate BattleshipDick. Usually at the girl's request cause I'm so much smaller. (especially when they want a dp). BD prefers to tag team with one of the other players(M****) that's 11 inches long or K**** that's got a thick 9". BD will go first then lets the next guy go for the "sloppy seconds". No matter who follows BD its gonna be sloppy and loose. He loves reminding them who stretched them out. Any slut he's (they've) turned out more than a few times gets a rep as a "sick bucket."

Draft saved Draft deleted