Any BIG guys on here?

bzyrch: On a related note, anyone know what the average male hand size is and how it relates to height? I'm 6'4" and my hands are about 8" long from the bottom of my palm to the end of my middle finger.

Cart2579

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by bzyrch@Jun 17 2005, 12:03 PM
On a related note, anyone know what the average male hand size is and how it relates to height? I'm 6'4" and my hands are about 8" long from the bottom of my palm to the end of my middle finger.
[post=321528]Quoted post[/post]​

I doubt there is a relation, I myself at 6'4" also have pretty big hands, 8.5" from base of palm to end of middle finger and just under 4" across. But a co-worker of mine is 6'6" and his hands pale in comparsion to my, he just has average hands.

SickBoy:
Originally posted by Lex@Dec 28 2004, 03:21 PM
Men's Health purported that for every 15 pounds of fat you lost around the middle, you would gain a 1/2 inch of cock for further penetration. Don't know how true it is, if at all.
[post=270328]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow if this is true, I'm going to have trouble finding partners. I know the fat pad shorten the size you view but I think when a women is on the top she smashes that pad some. I've notice several times when women on top have got "poked" And this is after looking at it and playing with it. One former gf is a refusenik, she get tried up on ankles.