Any big UK guys here ever wanked over CAROL VORDERMAN?

M

monstercocklover

Hey I was just intrigued as to whether any of the big UK guys on this site (or possibly those abroad, if you've ever seen tv programme countdown) had ever wanked over carol vorderman, ive got this fantasy of seeing her getting fucked hard by a guy with a big dick, she looks so horny and I bet she would love it! I've discussed my thing for carol vorderman with my mates and nearly all agree she is totally hot and have masturbated to her at some point, so just wondered if many people on this site had also?

if not carol vorderman are there any other tv personalities that get you going? Carol does it for me simply because she is an older woman who is not only hot looking but also looks like she is really horny...

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
M

monstercocklover

Yeah she's hot, but former newsreader and now presenter Natasha Kaplinsky deserves the spunk even more :smile:

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/tvradio/slideshow/tv_totty/img_5.jpg

Other contenders would be Toyah Wilcox and her lisp is sexy, ( gotta love the surname, how apt), and newsreader Fiona Bruce.

http://justiceawards.cjsonline.gov.uk/gallery-images/pop/fiona-bruce.jpg

yep definitley agree that natasha kaplinski she is very hot, shes so prim and proper as well, bet she is gagging for a big cock! that said, Carols still my favourite though!:smile:

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. But if she ever came to this site and viewed our gallery, I reckon her fingers would soon be pretty busy.

The perfect female newsreader/presenter can be none other than Mishal Husain, Pakistan born babe.

3 kids, a dodgy, raised, left eyebrow, but the prettiest and horniest delivery on the box.

Her looking like a lesser version of my current missus don't hurt, either. LOL.

Attachments

M

monstercocklover

No. But if she ever came to this site and viewed our gallery, I reckon her fingers would soon be pretty busy.

The perfect female newsreader/presenter can be none other than Mishal Hussein.

3 kids, a dodgy, raised, left eyebrow, but the prettiest and horniest delivery on the box.

yes good shout, i've just remembered newsreader Jane Hill is also very nice, very buxom & has a dirty look in her eye!

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The perfect female newsreader/presenter can be none other than Mishal Hussein.

Thought Macca had the best interview of her

M

monstercocklover

carols on tv now looking hot as hell!

Shonna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Husband reckon she is one hot babe. He fantasises about her.
Great wank vid Dan The Man

I have had many a wank over carol vorderman i think she needs a good hard rodgering! claire sweeney is also in my top 5 all time wanks over celebs

Attachments