Any big UK guys here ever wanked over CAROL VORDERMAN?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Can't say that I've ever thought of Carol that way ... I love her for her brain (even if she can be annoying!). Now, Susie Dent on the other hand ...... :wank:

milflover

Experimental Member
Media
on the celeb theme holly willoughby aint too bad, she presenting on the programme 'this morning' yesterday looking very hot and cock thirsty!:smile:

Attachments

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carol Vorderman would be so right for me, brains, beauty and I bet she goes at it like a rabbit! (well I can imagine can't I?:biggrin1:)

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Carol's old, man.

It's over.

Let her go.

I had to let Susan George and Goldie Hawn go.

Broke my heart on both occasions.

Time to move on, big fella.

Carol hasn't hit that age just yet IMO but I still haven't forgiven her for being on every shite advert and tv show going for a while a few years back! But I'd have to agree about Susan George and Goldie though they both stayed in the running for a long time. However, in the beyond MILF range there's still Helen Mirren who still looks indecently hot for her years (self confessed nympho too) and Jane Asher still ain't looking too shabby either.

I'm definitely in with the Darcy Bussell fan - classy, though not really a tv personality!

Petrolhead chicks are always good for me - surprised no-one's mentioned Suzy Perry yet, and Vicki Butler-Henderson, though not really a looker, sounds fun and has the filthiest laugh you've ever heard, which always bodes well...

Last edited:

Quenby23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Carol is exquisite. In fact all the honeys mentioned here are definitely worth a stroke. I like the Pakistan newsreader that someone mentioned, especially. I notice that the whole "newsreader/ naughty librarian" theme is strong here. Very commendable.

photodudeuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never fancied Carol. At the moment my fantasy fuck is the character Becky from 'Coronation Street' (played by Katherine Kelly). Exactly the tarty slut I'd like to meet! (I'm sure Ms Kelly is in no way a tarty slut, indeed, I read that she mixes with Royalty.)

Attachments

Last edited:

milflover

Experimental Member
Media
Carol is exquisite. In fact all the honeys mentioned here are definitely worth a stroke. I like the Pakistan newsreader that someone mentioned, especially. I notice that the whole "newsreader/ naughty librarian" theme is strong here. Very commendable.

Got to love newsreaders, and tv presenters, I think a lot of it is imagining what they are like away from their clean cut, professional image in front of the camera. There is a news reader on london news called louisa preston who looks so innocent, with such an angelic face, however i bet she still gets up to some naughty stuff in the bedroom!