Any body part on guys(or girls) you like that

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
other ladies or guys don't find sexy? (yes I know what site this is, talking about other parts, maybe not considered sexual). I like well formed ankles and the tranverse abdominalis muscles on girls.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the upper part of women's arms are sexy.

For guys.....

-Those dimples on the back just above the butt.
-Thick wrists and hairy forearms
-Muscular shapely legs

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely eyes. Also nice hair.

The guy I had the LTR with was fascinated by my hands, especially as compared to his own hands. He wears a size 3XL glove, and I have TINY hands, almost child-size hands! He loved to put my hands up against his and compare how little my hands were next to his huge hands. Funny... He's also a foot taller than me. But the prize for that goes to his sister who is maybe 5'1" and her husband is 6'10".

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also like the transition zones, both on men and women. where the androgynous form of the body declares itself boy or girl. The top of her breasts where they begin to swell form the chest, the sides of her ribcage where her breasts attach, the curve from waist to hip.

On guys its the broadening of the shoulders from the waist, and narrow hips.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love hands and wrists. Was thinking about that the other day, while chatting with someone. What I came up with, is I am very attracted to strength. When with him, I want to know that I am the lady and he is a man and takes the lead. I want to see strength in the hands and wrists it translates to safety for me. And feeling safe is a very BIG thing for me.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am strong for my weight(76kg)!i had won three local championships in athens in greco-romaine wrestling!but the real problem here is that i have to catch the other guy in order to smash him!i am not that good in boxing and freestyle fighting but better than the average of course,but if i catch someone well he has lost for sure!lol:D

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have Fred Flinstone feet.

Wicked! Care to put a pic of them in your gallery?

I had one BF who had wide strong feet that made me think of bear paws. I loved just putting my foot next to his just to see the difference.

I don't know why. Strong feet, firmer stance?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a thing for the "crevice" between the shoulder blade and the collar bone in a woman. Nothing is more sexy than that - it just oozes with sensuality yet vulnerability at the same time. Such a turn on!