Any body part on guys(or girls) you like that

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Interesting question - but I don't think there is a single body part that someone doesn't find sexy. Unless you're talking internal - I mean I rarely find myself saying 'My, my - what a wonderfully sexy spleen he has' - 'Hey, check out the pancreas on her! Woah yeah!'

Nah - but seriously - on guys:
Adam's apple - I love watching them bob up and down when a guy is talking, I love kissing them, biting them (gently) and running my thumb softly over them.
Thighs - thighs and the places they lead - no, not knees, other direction
Scars - especially on tanned guys

On girls:
The backs of their knees - licking them and tickling them
Ears - sorry guys women have sexy ears, men don't - dunno why (I don't dislike men's ears, but they aren't sexy)
Noses - but only if she know how to use it :wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On guys: Neck. I love to suck and lick on a nice thick strong manly neck. Someone else mentioned seeing the pulse, I like that too. Also long legs, especially if the thigh muscles are strong and large. I like nice feet on a man. I even enjoy sucking on toes, if they are nice enough. Smooth tight ass holes. Of course the obvious, nice cock, nice eyes and teeth...but the aforementioned neck and legs are the biggest turn on.

On girls: Tan bodies. Big juicy round asses. Big full natural breasts with big nipples. Flat smooth slightly defined tummies. Smooth small pussies and smooth tight ass holes :biggrin1:.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In order of preference:

Men: The hands. I like the way the nails are trimed. Sometimes there will be a little left on the end and others will trim them way back into the nail bed. I like both.
Feet: Bare feet set me off. In flip flops is nice. I don't really like to see guys with thin skinny long feet with even longer toes that almost look like spider legs. I prefer EEE width and shorter feet from size 8-10.

Legs: Short bow legs with a baseball player butt, hell yeah. That is the sign of good things to come, for sure!!

Bellies: I like belllies I like a lot of hair on my men but if I can't get that I like to see a nice panza with a little treasure trail... nothing better.

Now connect all the above and I'll retire with them a happy man.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aside from the usual things, I love girl's hands and neck. For a guy I like broad, strong shoulders (I think they're about as masculine as body parts get).

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Girls: the small of their back
the place there the neck and shoulder join
the hollow just below the neck where the clavicle and sternum join
the back of the knee

Guys: strong legs
thick furry forearms ( I had a chiropractor with that. mmm)
adam's apple
hollow at base of neck
place where shoulder and neck join
small of the back

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i luv a well defined v taper on the lower abs of a hot stud showing it off in a pair of lowrise jeans with a nice sutle tan