Any bold women out there?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigschlotsky, Mar 19, 2006.

1. bigschlotsky

bigschlotsky New Member

I'll give this one another try. For all those cougars out there, what's the boldest move you've made to seduce a guy? What motivated you to do it?

BigSchlotsky

2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

3. salthebb

salthebb Member

LOL Windtalkerways, LOL. My thoughts as well.

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Motivation? Lust, wanton, my sex drive, or the unstoppable desire to be able to boast in front of the other gals that I've had sex with <THIS GUY>.

The boldest move I've ever done was just grabbing his crotch, as he just didn't catch the signal that I'm ready for sex. It caught him off guards, and he silenced in a second, but then got it. We had a nice evening/night, I guess with some guys, they need to be cranked to ignite.

5. Gisella

Gold Member

I was very attracted to a neighboor for 3 years (after saw him carrying one of his date when he just move in...it was really a turn on for me) but keep it to myself, because i thought he was kind of a promiscuous Don Juan:tongue: ...but the desire grew & after few years i need a thermometer and went ask him for one...well, i just lost myself in the most clear and beautiful blue eyes that i ever saw in my whole life...i was very very shaken by him :redface: few days later drop a note in his door giving my e-mail for us to chat...

It took almost 3 months for us get together because i trully was scare of my strong desire for him... i wrote the first poem for a man penis in my life, without even had seen his penis yet but just imagining it - he just inspired my artistc side so much & i just keep writing and writing .

By the time we got together it was just perfect !!!! Unbelivable hunger for the both of us - for sure the best best sex ever - :eek: :tongue: :smile:

It was the boldest thing i ever done...

6. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I find myself getting bolder all the time. Actually, the guy I see now is probably the boldest I've gotten. It really reads like some kind of erotic tale actually :wink: . I saw him around my condo complex and was really attracted to him. This is when I was starting to get into younger men (he's 24). We'd chat and I'd get real flirty but he didn't seem to get it. I thought he might be gay but then I learned he's definitely straight. It kinda became this big challenge for me because, pardon me for being immodest, I'm not used to having to pine to get a guy I want! Anyway the kicker was when I ran into him at the pool in his swimsuit. He looked good, and at that point my lust was in charge :biggrin1: . I went up to him at the pool, we chatted it up for a minute, then I told him if he ever wanted to come over my door was open. Just to be sure he understood me I put my pointer finger on his collarbone and slid it down his chest! I was almost too nervous, but it worked out. He smiled and said that would be great, but he wasn't looking for a relationship. I told him I wasn't either. It's been great, and the cosmos rewarded me for my boldness! Despite his age he's turned out to be one of the best lovers I've ever had, and he also happens to be very much above average in the hung department. Yeah a happy ending!

7. naughty

Gold Member

BS,

This phenom can be assessed in one word, TESTOSTERONE. I really dont know how you all function. I think the only thing that has kept the world from being over populated was because women's testosterone surges kick in right around the time their reproductive days are having their last hurrah.... Mother nature is no fool! LOL!

Naughty

8. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Those of us who are smart find other men (with high testosterone sex drives) to fuck. That or other women.

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

An even bolder move I've made on a guy that I didn't sleep with. I admit, it hasn't been my idea, I'd snatched it from a TV movie (forgot the title). However, when this guy told me I'd "surely be looking for the big things", and offered me his "big as a horse" dick, I smiled at him and kept eye contact, while I opened his pants under the counter and felt him up, his toothpick, that was. Never trust guys who brag about their size, go check first! However, I told him to send me his twin brother, the one with the horse-hung dong, because he'd be kidding if he'd been referring to himself. Gave him his piece to think about for the evening.

10. SSBBW4BigFun

SSBBW4BigFun New Member

Albums:
    I was about 24, separated, and he was a guy who hung out with the same crowd as I did at the time, but we had never had occasion to talk or anything. One night we were both in the local version of Cheers, and I walked up to him and whispered in his ear that he was taking me home that night. Why? He looked to me like he could deliver - and he did. :tongue:

11. B_popsicleman

B_popsicleman New Member

I am very into being up front and honest about what I look for in a lover. I was online one time with this lady who lived near me doing just that. So we got to talking about compatability issues as well as sexual compatability. I told her what I was into and then she told me. And it was pretty bold if I do say so myself. She did something I have always wanted a woman to do. She just came out and said it. She said, " Well I love to suck cock and I take a long time at it and for me once is never enough." I was flabbergasted. So then she asked me when would I like to get together. And I told her to be honest, after what she just told me, I would hook up with her that night if it were left up to me. And even bolder still she agreed and I was over her house in like 30 minutes and she was insanely good and once wasn't enough for her, neither was twice for that matter. It was a great connection and it went on for months before a good thing came to an end.

12. windtalkerways

Gold Member

That kilt looks fabulous.

13. SSBBW4BigFun

SSBBW4BigFun New Member

Albums:
    Oooh, you're right!

14. naughty

Gold Member

OK,

Now, you all are going to have to share about this kilt thing. I have a thing for men in kilts as well!

Naughty

15. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep, looks very nice indeed !!!

:cool:

16. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

I was out drinking with a few friends one night and met this really hot guy... After a few shots and a couple hours of checking him out, I looked him right in the eyes and told him "I want to fuck you" He didn't believe me, but I got my way...

17. Gisella

Gold Member

WOW !!!!

I got nervous just in imagine me saying that!

You are bold godiluvabig1!!! :wink:

18. windtalkerways

Gold Member

In his profile, Naughty! :smile:

19. naughty

Gold Member

THanks, Windy!

I think he must have removed it when it drew attention....

20. windtalkerways

Gold Member

It's still there sweetie, on the right hand-side. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted