Any Cape Town cock lovers on here??

D

deleted136887

Well, I love my own cock,
I live in Cape Town,
and the weather is dam fine for a change.....

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought you might like to know that while some folks go for quantity in close encounters, I have always been satisfied with fewer encounters but encounters that qualify for the designation of long term relationships.

In my fatasy world I am shamelessly promiscuous, in real life I have tended to pay close attention to letting the world in on only what I wanted the world to know, In my time that meant everything had to be beneath the radars of the morality snoops who seemed to be everywhere.

My passion for oral sex was wonderfully satisfied but my teen lover and I had such a great zone of privacy at his home that we indulged ourselves in learning by doing and we did it all. The sex was fantastic and seemed so natural and right; it confirmed and strengthened the bond of love and friendship that already existed between us. Sadly, our relationship came to an end when we graduated from high school. Yes, I was a cock lover but the only cocks I liked was my own and my teen partner's and I took it for granted that I would like his cock long before I first saw it.

That "other side of one's sexuality" does make it easy to accept the label of bisexual. But, my introduction to sex with a lady was as exciting to me. Somehow, after a summer of sweet communion with the girl next door who was five years older than I and a great teacher, I knew that one day I would end up a married man. I am and I have never regretted that decision. \

I'm not into giving advice; we are all different. But, on the basis of my own experience,I think it wise not to dismiss love on either end of one's sexuality. You don't need to come out because you don't need anyone's permission.