Any chance of changing n-curved dick...?

mrbigone

1st Like
Media
...without surgery?

I am still young (18), and I have a n-curved dick. I was wondering if there was anything that I could do to at least make my dick straight... I mean, I guess I should be happy with what I have, but I want a normal dick.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think so. It is possible that some sort of stretching/massaging techniques could help but I actually doubt it. You are right to exclude surgery. If you could persuade a surgeon to do it the operation would mean that the longer side would be cut down to straighten the erection and you would lose a centimetre or half an inch of length.

enjoy it. It's the way your dick has grown.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mr. B: An n-curved dick IS a normal one--yours is not by a long shot the only one out there. Try surfing the galleries here on LPSG, for example, and you'll find many of them. ~~ But if you would like to see about changing it nevertheless, you might want to try an extender just on the off-chance. Some claim to straighten curves, and I've been told that some urologists recommend an extender for Peyronie's. But as with any such devices, you would need to take care not to injure yourself. As for surgery: ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NOT!!!!! DO NOT EVEN DREAM OF IT!!!!!

Last edited:

fbtp1

Just Browsing
Media
I am 18 years old too and i have an n-curved penis !
it's completely normal ! u should be proud with what you've got !
A "normal" dick comes in different shapes :p