any cocksuckers out there?

Check if people are gay and it probably means that they're a cocksucker. Have you ever met a gay guy who didn't suck any dick? I think that would be weird. Is anyone gay but doesn't like to give head? I'm curious to know!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to have my cock sucked by someone who really knows how to suck and treat a cock. I love a deep slow sucking on the head of my cock from the head to the shaft, deep and slow. Now that's the way to suck cock.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something about being on holiday that makes me even hornier than usual too; good luck with getting some relief and release dude!
I enjoyed having my wife suck my cock yesterday. I returned the favor and ate her pussy until she was begging me to fuck her with my big long thick cock. she loves to say big long thick cock. I make her tell me what she wants me to do. I have found that is a good way to get her to talk dirty to me. That turns me on. We had a great fucking sessions followed my me unloading my cum in her pussy. We held each other tight and enjoyed the afterglow. It was terrific. Nothing like putting a cock in a pussy and seeing the result.