Any connection between big dick passion and job hunt?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Badunkbadonk, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Badunkbadonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am about to graduate with my MBA, and I have been trying to put together in my mind the things I am TRULY passionate about.

Often, the first thing that comes to mind when the career counselor asks me - what really excites you and gets you going in the morning? - is "looking for, finding and fucking guys with great big cocks." I have not answered that question honestly and I generally shrug my shoulders and say something like "solving problems."

I can't tell if my obsession with big dicks can be linked in any way to the working world I am about to join. I am starting to feel like it's an illness or a distraction rather than a passion. Should I ignore this passion? Is there any way to turn this passion into a lucrative career? Most of you guys on here share my obsession to some degree, so what do you think? Is it a harmful addiction, or a real passion that needs to be incorporated into my working life somehow?

2. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

Dildo manufacturing? :) Lol. Sorry. I don't think you should be thinking about dicks all the time. especially in a working environment. It's all fun and games till you poke an eye out!

Just kidding.. in all seriousness.. It's not going to be as fun and hot as you think it is.. It's all professional serious work. It'll kill your fantasies. Just focus on work and not so much on cock you horny beast. :)

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Yes, there must be. All things are interconnected in a cosmic web of dickness.

4. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is a book titled something like "Do What You Love and the Money Will Follow"
    It's for people to help them turn their pasion into a career.

5. Badunkbadonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks guys. Any ideas are welcome. I hate feeling 'dispassionate' at work...so I know it's important.

Draft saved Draft deleted