Any cool stories about pierced cocks?

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've lost balls inside of girls, I've had it get stuck in one girls throat while getting head. And had another girl hang her necklace on it and almost tear it out.

It has brought dozens of women to countless orgasms, and made a few bleed.

I love having my PA

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
at work we had an off site meeting. the men's room had a proper toff, you can't hide anything, urinal in the mens room.

was standing there taking a leek and my manager and director walks in. My manager looks down and over at me and says, "Nice ring". I grinned at him and said, "thanks".

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a PA for many years (better than 12+ years) until recently when I up gauged and suffered migration...now I have a meatotomy! However the upshot is my new GF loves it and especially loves being able to stuff her tongue in there which btw feels fantastic!

I loved the PA, she didn't, but my ex did which proves to each their own. Now, as of a few days ago, I gave myself a hafada just for the sake of having a piercing. PA's are great and sometime in the next year I might go for a deep shaft dolphin!!! THOSE ARE HOT!!!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I had a story but alas I don't. I've had a guy tell me he's not interested in me anymore (we were fuck buddies before me getting my PA) and another guy ask me to take it out.

I've never met a guy with a piercing and hope one of these days I do.

I've had my Apa. for about a month. I'm really enjoying having it. Its still healing but the piercing feels great. For sex, its a plus. My fb has given the piercing rave reviews. She has quite enjoyed it sliding around inside her. As have I. There is more sensitivity in my head. I can feel more inside her. One of these weeks I'm hoping to catch up with an old friend to get a before/after comparison.

Last edited by a moderator: