Any couples in Chicago looking for a DP?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Polly_Femus, Aug 24, 2010.

1. D_Polly_Femus

D_Polly_Femus New Member

Hey, I'm looking to meet a couple who is interested in double penetration. I will be honest that I am new to DP and couples but it is something that I would like to try. I would consider myself straight but the thought of two cocks in a girl at once really gets me going. I am interested in a couple who is straight as long as the guy does not mind some bumping and grinding against another man's dick since this will happen during a DP. I am open to bi couples as well. I'm not looking to suck a dick or do any anal with a man but I am open to pretty much anything else. You both MUST be DD/Free, HIV-, sane, HWP, good hygiene and good looking. 420 friendly here. Open to age and prefer white couple

I am about 5'10", 165, brown, hazel, 7x6 cut/thick and VGL. DD-FREE and HIV-. Looking to have a fun time and try new things with a discreet, good looking couple.

To the women reading this, I will be respectful of your boundaries. We can talk before we meet up to make sure you are comfortable. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

To the men reading this, if you are good looking, HWP and don't mind bonding with another man, send me an email. We need to be comfortable as much as your girl is comfortable with me.

Below is a link to a picture of my cock...I have more to trade. If this post and picture makes me sound like the person you are looking for, please email me with "DP" in the subject line so I can weed out spam. In your email, please send a picture and what you both are interested in. I look forward to hearing from you!

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted