Any Crossdressers here?

fedtop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Started At about 11.
Started Wearing my Sister's Panties then her Bra's then her skirts shirts even her high heels now i have some of her clothes she thought she threw out in my closet and i put them on whenever i can because they feel awesome

crossdresser here my skype is sailfede

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sisters dressed me up as a cheerleader as a halloween costume. short skirt, wig, make up, pom poms, the works.

As they were getting me ready, I almost chickened out...like 4 or five times when we were getting ready to go out. They told me it would be a hit but it was definitely a freaky experience.

Then my cousin came in with these shiny white knee high go-go/stripper boots.

I remember saying to myself "if these fit, I am going to do it"

We ended up at this party with high school kids. Everybody was so noce to me. I didnt put it together at the time. I was so dumb.

But after that night, dressing was always there. it just never went away, despite dozens of purges.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My sisters dressed me up as a cheerleader as a halloween costume. short skirt, wig, make up, pom poms, the works.

As they were getting me ready, I almost chickened out...like 4 or five times when we were getting ready to go out. They told me it would be a hit but it was definitely a freaky experience.

We ended up at this party with high school kids. Everybody was so noce to me. I didnt put it together at the time. I was so dumb.

But after that night, dressing was always there. it just never went away, despite dozens of purges.
I think I would like to see you in white boots!!!:) Thanks for sharing!!

wolf33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Great story as usual Samantha! Thanks for sharing!

antiquityscion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Panties is as far as i go. But panties have almost become like a drug. I just need to own more and more!
I have tried on my girlfriend's panties when I was along a few times. It was more of a curiosity to see how they feel more than anything. They felt silky smooth on my balls and cock. All three times I did it, I became aroused, and had to masturbate. I honestly don't know if it was because it felt good, or because I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do that got me aroused. I am a little afraid of borrowing a pair and wearing them for the day, because I probably would be walking around all day with a hard on, but one of these days I want to try it. I don't have a need to do anything more than that, though. Not sure if that counts.

Khimm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to dress up and look and feel feminine sometimes, it makes me feel pretty and sexy. Its almost like escaping being me and being a complete other person when I dress up. I highly recommended everyone trying it at least once, but be careful, it can become addictive. I know I'm hooked.

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started when I was 11, but didn't really have access to girls/women's clothing. So when I was in my late teens I would go out of town to buy them so I wouldn't run into anyone that'd recognize me! Lol been Hooked ever since!!! Still in the closet:-(

Reactions: virgin beaver

dirtyharry1967

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a sissy, and i love to dress up like a gurl. For the first I got all dress up with makeup and went out walking around town. I'm tail and thin and I have abmit I'm better looking as a gurl then a man. It was a busy area. I think I look pretty good and passed as a girl. No one stared or gave me any funny looks. It felt good dressing and acting like a hot girl. I loved the experience and looking forward to doing it again.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a sissy, and i love to dress up like a gurl. For the first I got all dress up with makeup and went out walking around town. I'm tail and thin and I have abmit I'm better looking as a gurl then a man. It was a busy area. I think I look pretty good and passed as a girl. No one stared or gave me any funny looks. It felt good dressing and acting like a hot girl. I loved the experience and looking forward to doing it again.

"Brave! Very You Are!" said Yoda. Keep on rocking' it!