Any Crossdressers here?

virgin beaver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love wearing woman's clothing. I'm wearing little white panties with black pocka dots. A little black nighty type dress and WA pair of black high heels,ofcourse I shave my legs too. My girlfriend really doesn't like me doing this but when we get high I do it anyway,I told her to punish me for it by using her strap on on me.

jeffbh8428

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I started when I was about 13, tried on my sister's clothes when I was home alone. I was really into a few years ago, had make-up and some wigs. Actually went out shopping to a xdressing store... driving there was nerve wracking!! It was awesome being in the store, trying on cute clothes and sexy shoes! I definitely know I am never going to be passable, and it's very time consuming so I have limited my dress up time. I always have thought it would be a good time to have a friend who was into xdressing and hang out together, trying on clothes, sharing make-up tips, doing our nails etx!

Started when I was 11-12 at the urging of a family friend. I really kinda enjoyed howho it felt, though I didn't quite fully understand it, I guess. With three sisters, I had plenty of crossdressing material, and sometimes he'd buy special things for me.

I continued all the way through high school and college, got better with wigs and makeup.

Presently, I still dress for my own enjoyment and at the request of certain tops. I love being flexible .

View media item 1191207

Biscott

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a teenager, my best friend dared me to put on his mother clothing. It took a few times but I eventually did. I was hooked. I would loose bets on purpose so I could wear his mother dress and underwear. I've been hooked ever since.
Now I enjoy going out at night dressed and what ever happens happens

headhunted_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, mostly panties, & Booty shorts that my ass hangs out of. And some other tops, jeans, heels. Been at it since I was young teen. I still love it, I free all or wear panties when I do wear undies, me and my girl share mufflers!! Lol that's what I call em, they are muff covers

tinyclitty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started wearing my mother's panties when I was around 10....I loved seeing them on her and I just had to try them. I was hooked the first time I tried it and 38 years later I'm still hooked. I have my own panties now, but over the years I've "borrowed" many pairs from different women. I've had nighties and camisoles and I enjoy wearing those type things from time to time, but it's mostly panties for me. I've never fully dressed as a woman, but would love to find a cd to help me....or a woman. I did one time (years ago when I was thinner) buy some girls jeans and a girly tshirt....I put some makeup on, not caked on, but just some foundation and used some eyeliner...I looked very androgynous and went shopping that way. I loved it.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been secretly cross dressing since I was about 11 or 12. Started with mom’s panties and lingerie when no one was home. I kind of stopped in my later teens, but began again in my 20’s again secretly when no one was home. Full dress, make up, bra, panties, stockings, lingerie, or a dress. I’ll do house work like that when no one is home. Occasionally I wear panties and stockings under my work pants to work.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been secretly cross dressing since I was about 11 or 12. Started with mom’s panties and lingerie when no one was home. I kind of stopped in my later teens, but began again in my 20’s again secretly when no one was home. Full dress, make up, bra, panties, stockings, lingerie, or a dress. I’ll do house work like that when no one is home. Occasionally I wear panties and stockings under my work pants to work.
I wear women's panties all the time....at home, out in town, and at work.......love how they feel....

I never considered myself a crossdresser, but I suppose by some definition I am. I identify as both male and female, and thus I feel any "gender" of clothing is right for me. Still, as I was assigned male at birth and enjoy wearing feminine clothing I qualify as a acrossdresser. I started wearing my mother's and sister's clothing when I was about 10 or 12, and I still enjoy dressing in feminine clothing now. I finally went out in public dressed in obviously feminine clothing for the first time to a Halloween party at a club the other night and had a great time. Everyone was really nice, and supportive, and thought I looked cute. It made my night amazing. Here's a photo:

Attachments