Any Crossdressers here?

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is quite a few years back, just about to suck my first ever cock, my divorce was almost finalised and I got severely ripped off, so extracting some semblance of revenge I donned her wedding lingerie and started meeting guys in it.
I love this picture. If you have her wedding gown. I would love to try it for a day and long night. I love crossdressing.

View attachment 16789371

Reactions: beginner63

BUNTY007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I
This is quite a few years back, just about to suck my first ever cock, my divorce was almost finalised and I got severely ripped off, so extracting some semblance of revenge I donned her wedding lingerie and started meeting guys in it.

View attachment 16789371
I cross-dress when I can as im married and its difficult as the wife would freak out...but mainly I wear Heels and Lingerie...as I have a huge heels fetish
whats your fetish?
My fetish is thigh soacks and sissy maid dress

Reactions: Kraft

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd love to fuck my wife while we are both wearing lingerie.

Done that. Went to a priest and prostitute fraternity/sorority mixer. Everyone was making jokes about me spontaneously combusting or being struck by lightning if i dressed as a priest. So i surprised everyone and dressed as a prostitute. My wife was in the sorority so... we went in matching lingerie and leather skirts

Reactions: Tazman66

Peruse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm new to crossdressing and I'm it incredibly sexy to wear during hookups with "straight" guys. I have just about everything besides a wig. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good quality wig for not an outrageous price?

Very sexy, wish you had more photos... Mmm