Any cuckold here?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Hunkguy39, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    Any cuckold here cause i have a few questions about the subject.

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've both been cheated on and assisted others in cheating.

Why not just ask your question? Seems like that would be simpler.

3. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    i was chatting recently with a married guy and he asked me to fuck his wife, the guy was only 4 inches long and he said that he never had sex with his wife and that they usually pick guys from the internet or strangers to have sex with her while he watched or "helped" the other males have sex with his wife.
    And i wonder....why did they get married in the first place?? Cause i m sure sex is very important to a couple.Why didnt she got married to a guy with whom she would want to have sex with? why did he married her if he thinks he is too small to have sex with her? is it money? is it Humiliation?

4. rsny845

rsny845 Member

I think its the classic men vs women view on things in general. Sex is very important to me in a relationship. It is often reported that the relationship is more important than sex for women - not unimportant, but a good relationship makes up for not so great sex. Of course, for many, a relationship enhances sex.

The traditional limitation of sex only within marriage/relationship has never been true for the majority of people. Its probably time to consider new forms of sexual interaction as normal.

5. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

I think that the whole cuckold concept is kinda fascinating and hot...

6. stretcher74

stretcher74 New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to take another stab at this subject.

The humiliation aspect aside. I think in some cases it's a manifestation of some mens' frustration with demanding and unrealistic "Desperate Housewives" type attitudes some women have or develop over time.

He's getting nagged about any number of things, the least of which is sex. Nothing he seems to do makes any difference. He placates her verbally , physically, emotionally and the woman just increases her demands and seem more dissatisfied, angry, agitated, unhappy and downright scornful. Men are conditioned to please women, but he can't. She tells him it is his fault. He feels guilty.

Maybe SHE'S profoundly messed up. Perhaps her intellectual and emotional problems are so complex they will never be resolved in the real world.

Enter the fantasy of the giant cock. Hey, all she really needs is a trancendental sexual experience. ! A mosterously good fuck. The giant proxy penis will "satistfy" her. This giant proxy cock will quick-fix her shrewish attitude towards men once and for all. She'll admit that she profoundly needs the qualities of maleness in her life.

Draft saved Draft deleted