Any Cure fans?

lovecats and lullaby.

i also dug when robert smith worked with siouxsie on swimming horses.
they had a side project as well but i forget the name.
 
Boys Don't Cry
Why Can't I Be You?
Let's Go to Bed
Close to Me
Pictures of You
and of course, as previously mentioned, The Lovecats
 
lovecats and lullaby.

i also dug when robert smith worked with siouxsie on swimming horses.
they had a side project as well but i forget the name.

Robert worked with Siouxsie and the Banshees on the Hyaena (Dazzle and Dear Prudence) album and before that Nocturne a live album.

Robert worked with Siouxsie bassist Steve Severin on a side band called The Glove.
The Glove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Robert Smith is the greatest person who ever lived!
Disintegration is the best album ever!
:biggrin1:

I'm not a Cure fan, but I really like some of their music...

Burn
Lullaby
Love Song
Fascination Street
Just Like Heaven



 
Ive been listening to them quite abit lately.

Whats your favourite songs by them, and reccomend some to me.

My favorite songs are:

In Between Days
Close to Me
Just Like Heaven
The Walk
Let's go to Bed
Fascination Street
Lullaby
Boys Don't Cry
Friday I'm in Love
A Forest
Never Enough

............

My favorite album by them is The Head on the Door.

I also like The Top (strange album, it's said to be more of a solo album)
Pornography (dark, angry and depressing)

I like all their albums up to Wish. Never got into anything after that.
 
Last edited:
ah, the Cure...brings back many memories...i loved them in the late 80s/early 90s...they were never my favorite band, but many of their tunes formed a major soundtrack to a great time in my life...great friends, girlfriends, away at school...

my faves:

Love Song
Pictures of You
Catch
Perfect Girl
Close To Me
Boys Don't Cry
Just Like Heaven
 
Last edited:
I was introduced to the Cure by all the cool Gothic art chicks during an architecture summer camp at Carnegie-Mellon. I still feel like a little dweeb dork when I hear them. It seems just about all the noteable songs have been listed.

PS: Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others...